Joined: 7:18 AM - Jul 30, 2007

4:35 AM - Oct 12, 2017 #591

oopargentina wrote: wow! Well you gave me an idea to deal with. I would only pay that for a multitrack of "If it's over" or for WNMLA.
Thanks :)))))))
Having a moment. What is "WNMLA?"
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 9:41 PM - May 03, 2008

4:36 AM - Oct 12, 2017 #592

addictedsober wrote: this is the full list of stems/multis circulating btw... I was offered them like 6 months ago or so

Someday [Multitracks] Emotions [Multitracks] Can’t Let Go [Multitracks] Make It Happen [Multitracks] Emotions (Unplugged) [Multitracks] I’ll Be There (Unplugged) [Multitracks] Anytime You Need a Friend [Multitracks] Hero [Multitracks] Merry Christmas [Album Multitracks] Always Be My Baby [Multitracks] I Am Free [Multitracks] Looking In [Multitracks] One Sweet Day [Multitracks] Underneath The Stars [Multitracks] Babydoll [Multitracks] Close My Eyes [Multitracks] Fourth Of July [Multitracks] Outside [Multitracks] I Still Believe [Multitracks] Sweetheart [Multitracks] Do You Know Where You’re Going To [Multitracks] Petals [Multitracks] Circles [Stems] Fly Like A Bird [Stems] Get Your Number [Stems] I Wish You Knew [Stems] It’s Like That [Stems] Makin’ It Last All Night (What I Do) [Stems] Mine Again [Stems] Say Somethin' [Multitracks] Shake It Off [Stems] To The Floor [Stems] We Belong Together [Stems] Your Girl [Stems] 100% [Multitracks] Candy Bling [Multitracks] H.A.T.E.U. [Multitracks] I Wanna Know What Love Is [Multitracks] Languishing [Multitracks] Merry Christmas II You [Album Multitracks] Cry [Stems] Heavenly [Stems] Meteorite [Stems] Money [Stems] Supernatural [Stems] The Art of Letting Go [Stems] Thirsty [Stems] Triumphant [Stems] You Don’t Know What To Do [Stems] You’re Mine [Stems] Beautiful [Stems] Infinity [Stems]
Fly Like a Bird PLEASE!!!!! I need that vocals!!
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 4:30 PM - Oct 04, 2017

4:39 AM - Oct 12, 2017 #593

nickad100 wrote:
oopargentina wrote: wow! Well you gave me an idea to deal with. I would only pay that for a multitrack of "If it's over" or for WNMLA.
Thanks :)))))))
Having a moment. What is "WNMLA?"


Complete, in video format, excellent quality. That's what I'm looking for and that's what I'm willing to pay for (not just the audio).
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 4:30 PM - Oct 04, 2017

4:40 AM - Oct 12, 2017 #594

.
Last edited by oopargentina on 12:37 AM - Oct 13, 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 5:05 AM - Oct 07, 2017

4:43 AM - Oct 12, 2017 #595

omg id explode if Fly like a bird leaked or FOJ. Also I hope the merry christmas album tracks leak because I NEED to hear Miss You Most
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 4:30 PM - Oct 04, 2017

4:51 AM - Oct 12, 2017 #596

.
Last edited by oopargentina on 12:37 AM - Oct 13, 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 9:41 PM - May 03, 2008

5:17 AM - Oct 12, 2017 #597

broadwayboy223 wrote: omg id explode if Fly like a bird leaked or FOJ. Also I hope the merry christmas album tracks leak because I NEED to hear Miss You Most
Yeaah!! Exactly the same thing here! Fly Like a Bird (!!) and Miss You Most!!!! Haha
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 9:41 PM - May 03, 2008

5:19 AM - Oct 12, 2017 #598

oopargentina wrote:
mathvieira wrote:
addictedsober wrote: this is the full list of stems/multis circulating btw... I was offered them like 6 months ago or so

Someday [Multitracks] Emotions [Multitracks] Can’t Let Go [Multitracks] Make It Happen [Multitracks] Emotions (Unplugged) [Multitracks] I’ll Be There (Unplugged) [Multitracks] Anytime You Need a Friend [Multitracks] Hero [Multitracks] Merry Christmas [Album Multitracks] Always Be My Baby [Multitracks] I Am Free [Multitracks] Looking In [Multitracks] One Sweet Day [Multitracks] Underneath The Stars [Multitracks] Babydoll [Multitracks] Close My Eyes [Multitracks] Fourth Of July [Multitracks] Outside [Multitracks] I Still Believe [Multitracks] Sweetheart [Multitracks] Do You Know Where You’re Going To [Multitracks] Petals [Multitracks] Circles [Stems] Fly Like A Bird [Stems] Get Your Number [Stems] I Wish You Knew [Stems] It’s Like That [Stems] Makin’ It Last All Night (What I Do) [Stems] Mine Again [Stems] Say Somethin' [Multitracks] Shake It Off [Stems] To The Floor [Stems] We Belong Together [Stems] Your Girl [Stems] 100% [Multitracks] Candy Bling [Multitracks] H.A.T.E.U. [Multitracks] I Wanna Know What Love Is [Multitracks] Languishing [Multitracks] Merry Christmas II You [Album Multitracks] Cry [Stems] Heavenly [Stems] Meteorite [Stems] Money [Stems] Supernatural [Stems] The Art of Letting Go [Stems] Thirsty [Stems] Triumphant [Stems] You Don’t Know What To Do [Stems] You’re Mine [Stems] Beautiful [Stems] Infinity [Stems]
Fly Like a Bird PLEASE!!!!! I need that vocals!!
Me too:) Mariah at her gospel best ♥
Yeah, right? The WORLD needs that vocals! Haha Fly Like a Bird is one of my faves...
Last edited by mathvieira on 5:23 AM - Oct 12, 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 8:51 AM - Jul 25, 2014

8:41 AM - Oct 12, 2017 #599

bummer there isn't stems for Fantasy, all I need is the official instrumental to sing along to
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 8:51 AM - Jul 25, 2014

8:42 AM - Oct 12, 2017 #600

oopargentina wrote:
broadwayboy223 wrote: omg id explode if Fly like a bird leaked or FOJ. Also I hope the merry christmas album tracks leak because I NEED to hear Miss You Most
And me O holy night acapella (besides MYM) ♥
could you make an instrumental for Someday please.
Quote
Like
Share