Becca

Just that little bit bigger! Scale rail, road and marine steam.

Moderators: Mamod Collector, joiner, Spokesmann

avenger
SE3 - Steam enthusiast 3 star

May 17th, 2013, 1:58 pm #76

silverfoxsteam:57403 wrote:The control transmitter unit would be REALLY useful :D .
May have a chance of finding it the fellow club member as just rang and asked me if I could find time to give him a hand to box some of the stuff thats left and at my suggestion bring it along to club night and well have a auction.

avenger

May 22nd, 2013, 8:18 pm #77

avenger:57409 wrote:
silverfoxsteam:57403 wrote:The control transmitter unit would be REALLY useful :D .
May have a chance of finding it the fellow club member as just rang and asked me if I could find time to give him a hand to box some of the stuff thats left and at my suggestion bring it along to club night and well have a auction.
Been over today and there is no sign of receiver/power pack or the RC control box, so may just leave it as is or take the actuator off but intend to give it a go on gas later when not so busy.

avenger

December 13th, 2017, 3:48 pm #78

Haven't posted for awhile so just a quick 'catch up' my 3" Burrell "Becca" is currently stripped down for painting I have not steamed this year the painting took longer than anticipated ! The painting is finished but as I start to reassemble I shall be re-making some parts as I go along, Will not be doing much before xmas but must get finger out in the new year ! Taking of xmas merry Christmas and happy new year to one & all. 

Spokesmann
Administrator
Administrator

December 14th, 2017, 12:37 pm #79

Same to you H, hope to see some pictures at some point too!