Crotch Watch

Crotch Watch

Tony
Tony

January 29th, 2005, 6:55 am #1

I am new to this forum. I spent a great deal of time reading through the old posts and one particular post discussed if men looked at other men's crotch. I am a heterosexual and have this to offer:

I notice everything about a man or woman's body. If a man is dressed in shorts, I notice if his legs are pencils or well built. It is just human nature. If a woman's "head lights" shine bright, I notice.

Yes, I notice another human being from head to toe, male or female; it is only natural! The human body is beautiful and we humans desire to look at the creation.

Men are not truthful when they shower with other men and say they do not notice another man's penis or say that they do not notice a man's penis outlined through his pants. Men notice, some admit it and homophobic men deny it, but men notice.

Noticing the crotch is no exception to noticing any other body part(s).

What are your thoughts?

Tony

Northern Breeze
Northern Breeze

January 29th, 2005, 7:30 am #2

I agree that people notice other people - their size, what they wear, their attitude, etc.

I also think that people tend to notice and/or identify with certain other groups more than others.

I'm gay and notice men more than women. However, I do still notice women.

January 29th, 2005, 7:39 am #3

I agree. Today at work I noticed a young man carrying a box of paper and I happened to notice his dick outlined in his crotch. I saw it and I thought nothing, except, Human Nature.

January 29th, 2005, 7:51 am #4

We all look and anyone that says diffent lies.

Tim
Tim

January 30th, 2005, 4:28 am #5

I am new to this forum. I spent a great deal of time reading through the old posts and one particular post discussed if men looked at other men's crotch. I am a heterosexual and have this to offer:

I notice everything about a man or woman's body. If a man is dressed in shorts, I notice if his legs are pencils or well built. It is just human nature. If a woman's "head lights" shine bright, I notice.

Yes, I notice another human being from head to toe, male or female; it is only natural! The human body is beautiful and we humans desire to look at the creation.

Men are not truthful when they shower with other men and say they do not notice another man's penis or say that they do not notice a man's penis outlined through his pants. Men notice, some admit it and homophobic men deny it, but men notice.

What are your thoughts?

Tony
Thank you Tony you are the only hetero male I know that would admit to noticing. I too se nothing wrong with noticing it doesnt mean Im attracted I just notice. I have busted by male friends and rediculed for looking but it's just in my nature to look people up and down male and female alike. I am married with children and I am not attracted to the same sex but I notice.

Tim

Tony
Tony

January 30th, 2005, 7:09 am #6

Tim, men have been conditioned to say that they don't look; however, they do look. I will NEVER believe that a man works out in a gym and does not notice a man's penis while taking a shower. I do not fixate, but I notice my male shower partner's body as I would a female showering next to me. The bottom line is the human body is a beautiful thing and we do look at the creation.

Men that deny noticing/looking at another man's crotch is like a man saying that he does not masturbate. Statistics have finally shown that most men do masturbate, whether married or single. I know I masturbate. I have a beautiful wife and I have sex on a regular basis, but I enjoy myself on a frequent basis by masturbating.

jackin1000
jackin1000

March 28th, 2005, 2:29 am #7

What are your thoughts?

Tony
I'm always surprised at people who say "always" or "everyone". Sweeping generalizations are just that, and rarely accurate. I rarely notice a guy's crotch unless I think to look - don't really know why - maybe all that repressive Christian training in my youth. I rarely DON'T notice a guy's ass, legs or biceps - but again, always is a goofy, inaccurate word.

Karl
Karl

May 14th, 2005, 5:56 am #8

You all have a point... BUT

As for me I am 100% hetero.. yes I notice both genders and i do know (if I happen to look at the time) when a man, for instance, has well defined arms or has thick muscular legs. However, I never notice a man's crotch UNLESS I think of looking at it (which is very rare, and this is the honest truth). I'm sure this is because im straight and I do not seek to figure out what the guy's package would look like. I am just indifferent.

Larry
Larry

July 16th, 2005, 1:02 am #9

What are your thoughts?

Tony
From the time I was a kid, I noticed bulges in guys' pants. I'm bi, but for the most part gay - so I looked at both chicks and guys, especially in college. I've noticed a lot of straight guys who take a glance at their male counterparts parts

bothwaypj
bothwaypj

December 20th, 2005, 2:13 am #10

What are your thoughts?

Tony
I'm bisexual. I think most people are (but not all acknowledge it), and that is why we notice things about people's bodies, men and women alike.

As a self-assured bi, noticing and considering the sexual potential of members of both genders keeps me awfully busy and entertained!