Mr. Ed
Advanced Member

March 5th, 2009, 1:13 am #1

Mr. Ed
Advanced Member
Mr. Ed
Advanced Member

March 5th, 2009, 1:18 am #2

what does the seven pointed star stand for all over their uniforms and cars----plus somebody is holding up a sign that reads with and upside down P and then SS--------love to here your take on this Wio---best rgds---Ed

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 5th, 2009, 9:15 pm #3

hey ed,

that dSS is actually SSP the soldier has the sign upside down probably on accident, SSP = Secretaria Seguridad Publica

Secretary of Public Safety, of which a lot of the military and police fall under their jurisdiction

here is there official website http://www.ssp.gob.mx

The seven pointed star you refer to is an emblem of justice within those sectors of government, kind of like a deputies badge from the old west here.

robin
Advanced Member
robin
Advanced Member

March 10th, 2009, 5:04 pm #4

i have to say i do think it is not a mistake or oversight, and it was done on purpose.
it simply means the purpose they appear to have or represent is the exact opposite.

and it would have more FEAR FACTOR, so to speak, if people could read it correctly as the trucks drove by :rolleyes: ...but that could just be me.

Mr. Ed
Advanced Member
Mr. Ed
Advanced Member

March 10th, 2009, 5:09 pm #5

Will we get a photo job on the Mex Pres

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 11th, 2009, 3:43 pm #6

robin ive lived amongst those mexicans for 20 years and they are not that ignorant

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 11th, 2009, 3:55 pm #7

felipe calderon hinojosa s with the help of bush stole the presidency from manuel andres lopez obradorset and the people of mexico. flippy being a yale graduate
and all

manu
manu

March 11th, 2009, 4:53 pm #8

they are all snakes with all the influence quetzacoal etc...and mexico is in NWO

for the sign, it's not an accident, more a provocation...especially the SS at the end.

necramericanomicon
Advanced Member

March 11th, 2009, 11:47 pm #9

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heptagram

The first heptagram was used as a symbol in the Kabbalah, and later by Aleister Crowley and the Ordo Templi Orientis where it was known as the Star (or Seal) of Babalon.

sounds more likely than the alternative wiki explanation, because i don't think mexifederales are otherkin:

The second heptagram is known among Wiccans as the Elven Star or Fairy Star, a sacred symbol to those who follow the Faery tradition. Similarly, it has been adopted as an identifier by some members of the Otherkin subculture.

x0x 10-sigma local non-local phenomena double-crossed skullfoneboned division x0x

Wiolawa
Advanced Member
Wiolawa
Advanced Member

March 12th, 2009, 1:01 am #10

WELL GUYS.. i absolutely loved your comments and information.. hope you also enjoy this page..

should i add anything else? ah ho WIO