To Fans Of Sims 2 And 3 (abdl Clothing Set)

Articles related to AB/DL/*F content, other websites.

To Fans Of Sims 2 And 3 (abdl Clothing Set)

mon_mnn
Regular
mon_mnn
Regular

01 Aug 2013, 20:30 #1

hi all this is monmnn i go by these names on the web monmnn, knarmas mon_mnn and montar.

I was the guy that made the sims2 AB/DL set for sims2 i have good news for sims3 users on this site. I have the first clothing package file ready for testing and playing, i am porting over my sims2 set to sims3!

other note, I plan on adding meshes later on. For now porting a non new cc mesh set. what is ported over is this, Attends_Y_A_F_01 my first ported clothing is Attends for young adult Sims to adult Sims (for girls only, doing them first then boy Sims. Will add new content to set as well when all is said an done)

link below is to downland my first ported clothing a non new mesh for sims3, this will hold you over till I can get the rest of my stuff ported from sims2 to sims3

patched version of my game is 1.55 if that info is needed

(update as of Aug/14/2013): new content! updated my set name and added collar to sims3 version on my set i am naming it differently so it is better for me to archive and it will look better in downloads folder...

link1 is to Attends_Y_A_F_01 re named to this ... Attends_YA_To_A_G_01 (V2 updated version then old link)

hard link to style1

link 2: it is a night gown with diaper Bra with diaper

Tech details regarding posts and new and coming content..

(regarding the post below will post pictures later. right now i am using a country library it has sucky bandwidth. Be glad i am able to update this so far. i am also trying to Pump out many as port overs as of my set as i can and improve them because making clothing for sims2 clothing from scratch is harder than making them in sims3, it is much as 80% harder when you doing it with paint programs..

9update as of 8/16/2013) link to my profile on photo bucket site they are the in game pics that was asked the new link has it ps uploading my old sims2 stuff in a link in a few min click here to see pakage pics of my first three port overs from sims2 set

Attends diaper only attends diaper only for sims3

Sims2 old stuff of was i am converting if you have sims2 this is the file to get have it in z7 and zip format to download. sim2 abdl set v2 z7 compressed format

zip format sims2 set zip format this is what i am porting over plus one other zip file of mine

~~~
9/17/2013
sims3 style 3 us up! I manged to get it up apparently fire fox was acting up so up loaded it using internet explore web browser.. link to get it here --> link for sims 3 port over style 3
~~~

My packages have so man re-colors because of sims3 features so it will be awhile before i have pics for the set as a whole.. most people have 3 re-colors i have more on my first port. Ps i used other Ep.pasterns in my texture they copy over if you don't have that said expansion pack... if needed other note: have all Ep's except for the stuff ones and universe Ep..

Coming soon.. regarding (v3 stuff) of my packages that will be when I add bum map textures to packages. For now my stuff has the games bum map that shows up if you use too light of a color using in game re-coloring..

update as of now 11/8/2013
in the works of getting my Gasifier up this winter and running so i will have not worry about power any more. in the mean time i am working on learning Java, C# and later on C++ computer code. all to help with my stuff making games and mods for sims 3 and other stuff.

stuff for my set is moving along but going slow so hang in their i am working on it ps i got my android back from the manifactor they replaced it with a new one sinc my old one was a bad one
Officially I am a unity Indy game developer. I don't work for unity just use their software to make games. when i can not make game stuff i am an okay story writer. I am a advanced rock climber as well an do logging for my gym exercise.

Dragon9800
Noticable Member
Dragon9800
Noticable Member

02 Aug 2013, 05:21 #2

This should be posted in the video games I think,not here.This is more of a technical forum

Mcawesome
Regular

02 Aug 2013, 08:58 #3

Where would I place the file
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

mon_mnn
Regular
mon_mnn
Regular

04 Aug 2013, 01:43 #4

sorry for the delay in reply, live out in the country side with no internet and only in town a few times a month. Way 1, You right click (the file) and hit (open with) you tell the file you tell the file to open with sims3.

when it opens up the Sims launch menu and it opens, up to install it right away.. (the cc content install program pops up) when done, it installs and it automatically puts the file in you user downloads folder.. hit okay content will be in your game that is, way one

way2 manual spot to put it the file in... my example to you (C:\Users\(your username here)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads) have 64bit os win7, 32 bit is the same spot.. PS don't add ()

way 2, you can put it their manually, (download folder), then you open sim3 launcher menu, click on the downloads button and check the file you just copied into the download folder .. sims3 game launcher a button will show up on in the launcher saying install hit it and the install app with pop up then install the content. once done hit okay you should see sims3 icon showing and the text for the installed content will gray out it is in game.

now if my content or any content does not install after you do the close launcher test then you have corrupt Cache files look up on the web how to fix it if you get that error..
Officially I am a unity Indy game developer. I don't work for unity just use their software to make games. when i can not make game stuff i am an okay story writer. I am a advanced rock climber as well an do logging for my gym exercise.

Mcawesome
Regular

04 Aug 2013, 07:37 #5

I got it to work now I just need a female sim
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

04 Aug 2013, 22:26 #6

I LOVE YOU NOW.

and I'm not one bit ashamed

05 Aug 2013, 00:07 #7

Moved.

There will be a $500 service charge, unless you want Zamm knocking on your door with loaded guns and a target painted on your head.

mon_mnn
Regular
mon_mnn
Regular

14 Aug 2013, 19:54 #8

PS i have no money neurological disability destroyed any work i can do so i build computers when i get a job or help my dad load fire wood too sell it. sorry mods i was not sure where to post it is all. Other note; i am updating my links have a new port over to the game and updated first sims2 port package file... :rolleyes:

mon_mnn
Regular
mon_mnn
Regular

17 Sep 2013, 20:01 #9

(update new wise 9/17/2013) have one more package file converted to sims3 but at the slow library its so bad today i ca not upload it just yet.. due to the set up of sims3 clothing making from scratch i had to edit the texture so much so i improved it and made it a heck lot better then the sims2 version ported over (Style21 depends sims2 package file) thinking that it would port over easier. Boy was i wrong it took me ages to think on way to improve it to work with a shorter neck restrictions, i hope you like it it is named to style 3.

(i am working on getting ready for winter so that is delaying my work progress.)

PS trying to get the file to upload today, if not it will be a while before it is up..

Colette
Noticable Member
Colette
Noticable Member

17 Sep 2013, 23:43 #10

If you ever make a mesh for thick diapers, I shall be very pleased. And maybe another mesh for SUPER THICK diapers. >.> Well, not so thick that it looks weird when they walk, but thick is good. An 'over night' diaper would be grand.

...Once I get Sims 2 or 3 reinstalled, that is. Gotta dig around for that, but it's mostly a matter of me getting off my ass.
"These are not apples."
Creator of Mae, the AB/DL adventure game.