The Pending Title!!

Games of the visual sort, not forum-games.
Joined: 23 Sep 2012, 02:43

13 Feb 2018, 18:47 #31

Nami's out for a week. I suggest everyone else drop it.
Reply
Like

Fruitgiver
Lurker
Joined: 15 Feb 2018, 11:17

15 Feb 2018, 11:25 #32

Persi wrote: Sadly, it doesn't work for me. The link directs to a corrupt rar. :<
I had the same issue but after trying it a couple of extra times it worked.
*warning: I'm not saying this will work for you, but I am saying not to give up on it just yet.
Reply
Like

Persi
Lurker
Persi
Lurker
Joined: 18 Sep 2016, 03:14

15 Feb 2018, 16:13 #33

Fruitgiver wrote:
Persi wrote: Sadly, it doesn't work for me. The link directs to a corrupt rar. :<
I had the same issue but after trying it a couple of extra times it worked.
*warning: I'm not saying this will work for you, but I am saying not to give up on it just yet.
We already sorted this out; it was because WinRar updated.
Reply
Like

pembroke
Regular
Joined: 24 Jan 2015, 00:10

16 Feb 2018, 23:40 #34

Does the current demo end in the bedroom? I cannot actually leave after getting dressed.
Reply
Like

Jirachia
Newbie
Joined: 25 Feb 2017, 20:30

17 Feb 2018, 02:47 #35

pembroke wrote: Does the current demo end in the bedroom? I cannot actually leave after getting dressed.
Yes. It ends right there.
Reply
Like

pembroke
Regular
Joined: 24 Jan 2015, 00:10

17 Feb 2018, 07:22 #36

Jirachia wrote:
pembroke wrote: Does the current demo end in the bedroom? I cannot actually leave after getting dressed.
Yes. It ends right there.
Alright, looking forward to further development. Seems like it is alright so far.
Reply
Like