CS_Fox
Noticable Member
CS_Fox
Noticable Member

November 4th, 2015, 1:38 pm #21

XenonVoid @ Nov 4 2015, 02:40 AM wrote: Hey, CS... I don't mean to rush you, since I know you have less free time than I do, but... will that ABDL toolkit be coming out anytime soon? If you decided to make it, I mean. See, I'm almost done with the demo of my game (just a few small details left to put in, really), and I'll probably end up waiting on the toolkit so I can incorporate a potty script if it doesn't come out in the next few days.

Sorry if it seems like I'm rushing you, I promise it's not my intention.

I'm working on it now, but I have to travel tomorrow and won't be back till Sunday, so I'm not sure how long it will take me to finish. I've also been tinkering with a few other proof of concept things I've wanted to mess about with (as usual) so it'll probably be more then just the potty script.

XenonVoid
Noticable Member
XenonVoid
Noticable Member

November 4th, 2015, 10:56 pm #22

Then, if I may ask, would you mind pointing me in the direction of a potty script/system that would work for MV, if there is one? And if there isn't one, would you mind giving me instructions on how to set one up? My demo is literally done with at this point other than setting up/implementing a potty script/system and incorporating toilets.
"I am the master of the Void, Xeo. Before me, you are but a speck in this endless dimension of darkness."

Links to my games:

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/foxtalestimes/proxi-rapture-xvvx-edition-t821.html]Proxi VX[/url]

[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/foxtalestimes/index.php?showtopic=629]Angels and Demons (kinda bad but it's getting better every release)[/url]

BabyBunch
Regular

November 5th, 2015, 7:17 am #23

XenonVoid @ Nov 4 2015, 04:56 PM wrote: Then, if I may ask, would you mind pointing me in the direction of a potty script/system that would work for MV, if there is one? And if there isn't one, would you mind giving me instructions on how to set one up? My demo is literally done with at this point other than setting up/implementing a potty script/system and incorporating toilets.

I'd happily convert mine, but that would require me to buy MV. Not sure if the existing project file for my stuff would help.

XenonVoid
Noticable Member
XenonVoid
Noticable Member

November 5th, 2015, 7:34 am #24

KatelynG @ Nov 5 2015, 01:17 AM wrote:
XenonVoid @ Nov 4 2015, 04:56 PM wrote: Then, if I may ask, would you mind pointing me in the direction of a potty script/system that would work for MV, if there is one? And if there isn't one, would you mind giving me instructions on how to set one up? My demo is literally done with at this point other than setting up/implementing a potty script/system and incorporating toilets.

I'd happily convert mine, but that would require me to buy MV. Not sure if the existing project file for my stuff would help.

Actually, maybe not. The creation of plugins for MV is done in Javascript, separate from the engine itself. So if you know how (and have the necessary software) to convert the code in the current version into Javascript, then you could effectively create plugins for MV without actually having to buy it.

And while I have your attention, do you know how to edit the text below the topic title in topics you've created? I said my demo wouldn't be out for a month, but I grossly overestimated the time it would take if I worked on it ten hours a day. The demo is literally just waiting on a potty script, and I'll be able to release it.
"I am the master of the Void, Xeo. Before me, you are but a speck in this endless dimension of darkness."

Links to my games:

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/foxtalestimes/proxi-rapture-xvvx-edition-t821.html]Proxi VX[/url]

[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/foxtalestimes/index.php?showtopic=629]Angels and Demons (kinda bad but it's getting better every release)[/url]

CS_Fox
Noticable Member
CS_Fox
Noticable Member

November 5th, 2015, 3:37 pm #25

Should have a basic potty script out this weekend. I got a little carried away and also made a character and sprite creator in game... >.>

XenonVoid
Noticable Member
XenonVoid
Noticable Member

November 6th, 2015, 12:55 am #26

CS_Fox @ Nov 5 2015, 09:37 AM wrote: Should have a basic potty script out this weekend. I got a little carried away and also made a character and sprite creator in game... >.>

Okay. Does weekend mean Friday night, sometime Saturday, or sometime Sunday?

Anyway, I think I'll start working on the second demo of my game while I wait.

EDIT: Also, how do you change the text right below the topic title? I can't figure out how to do it.

Links to my games:

XenonVoid
Noticable Member
XenonVoid
Noticable Member

November 6th, 2015, 12:20 pm #27

I'm pleased to announce that I actually created my own potty system for MV! I did it using two common events, one for the potty events and variable requirements, and another to set the variable (named potty level) to increase every 60 frames, or every second.

So yeah, I actually pulled it off. This one actually works, too - I tested it myself for about an hour to fine tune everything.

So I guess this means I don't need the potty script after all... but when you release it, if it's better than mine, I'll probably switch mine out for yours.

Links to my games:

CS_Fox
Noticable Member
CS_Fox
Noticable Member

November 6th, 2015, 11:40 pm #28

I got a little carried away... and since your patience is short, I'm posting what I have done, although its not finished. I'll try and update it and have more done soon, but I can't make anything small or basic and can't help the need to make it complex.

This has 6 plugins built into it. Three for timers by the scripter Orange (so that the timer is hidden), and three from Yanfly which do things like add Dynamic message boxes and lock certain equipment (like preventing your underwear from being removed).

I made two things of note.. first, there's a 'make your own character' option. You can choose male/female, one of three skin colors, and one of three hair colors. It even stores your name and picture. This still needs a little work since right now it just stays with one face and doesn't dynamically switch to other faces for different emotions (like surprise and shock) when you're having accidents. The event is on the doll in the nursery if anyone wants to look.

Second, the potty script basics are there. Check the common events. I've only finished guys right now and only for wetting. You can click the tamberine in the nursery to increase your need to pee by 5 and to see what the current need is. I left comments in the common events to explain what's happening. If you want a complete script, you'll have to wait till I finish it or use what I started and fill in the rest.

Things I did't add but need too:

-Girls accident script.
-A negative effect for each accident (potty ability goes down).
-A value for each underwear type (panties can hold 20wet, while a diaper can hold 90. Go over the value = leak).
-Leaks = Puddle on the ground.
-A skill to feel if you need to go to potty.
-A skill to just let it go.
-A skill to check underwear.
-A toilet / training potty you can use to decrease your need to go.
-A positive effect for successfully using the potty (potty ability goes up).
-Being able to change your underwear to something other then diaper at the dresser.
-An NPC who periodically checks your pants or invites you to try going potty in the bathroom.
-Crinkle noise when you walk and your diapered.

ABDL Toolset MV

The current version of the momsterous script is like this, but more complex and specifically for Mira (as in her faces, vocal patterns and emotions). It includes another variable (WetHold, MessHold) that makes it so not only does she have a stat on how well she can tell she needs to go she has a stat on how well she can hold it. And it also includes varieties of different 'accident' texts so its not just always 'Mira wet her diaper'. And it also offers the option to give up on trying to hold it if you need to go.

Another thing not in this toolset demo is my Momsterous Sprites. I have sprites of Mira doing a potty dance, or suddenly having an accident and her dress gets wet, or getting changed lying on the changing table or mat. Pics of her on the toilet or potty. Etc etc.

XenonVoid
Noticable Member
XenonVoid
Noticable Member

November 7th, 2015, 6:57 am #29

Yeah... I think my first update to my demo, which will be in a few weeks, is definitely going to include this instead of my own script. This is just looking way too good. Mine is child's play compared to this. Admittedly, I am still a total newb with RPG Maker.

Links to my games:

CS_Fox
Noticable Member
CS_Fox
Noticable Member

November 10th, 2015, 9:23 pm #30

Group question...

What assets would you like to see in the new sprite generator? The biggest thing about the new generator is that it builds everything at once, a face sprite, a walking sprite and a battler sprite. This also means that each outfit requires roughly 57 frames to fill out properly.

What sort of outfits and things would work well for an ABDL game?

Overalls? (Normal or puffy midsection.)
Short dress with diaper peaking out?
T-shirt and diapers?
One piece footed sleeper?
Accessory pacifier?

Any other clothing? I know some pixel artists and I don't mind commissioning some of this stuff, especially if its for group use. I'm just trying to think what would go well in the sprite generator.