Crinkle Tales Adventures (Yet another wip [progress update 5/27/18] Public Alpha Build 4!)

Games of the visual sort, not forum-games.
DataRoxas

March 10th, 2018, 11:27 pm #21

hopefully your doing well, can't wait for the first release x3

Sunset-Shimmer
Regular

March 11th, 2018, 2:58 pm #22

Are there any screen shots or teaser images for this game?
The Multiverse. It is a strange place in which there are worlds where things taste like purple and two plus two equals fish and if you divide that by three you get salmon... truly a weird place.

March 11th, 2018, 11:10 pm #23

DataRoxas wrote: hopefully your doing well, can't wait for the first release x3
Thank you, thank you, and I'm fine, it's just a minor annoying issue being compounded by my horrible luck with the medical industry lol.
Sunset-Shimmer wrote: Are there any screen shots or teaser images for this game?
I feel like screen shots for a text adventure are a bit... redundant, but, if I ever get around to trying to throw some artwork for the game, I'll probably post a few less spoiler-y images.

Sunset-Shimmer
Regular

March 12th, 2018, 5:50 pm #24

OH! I am sorry I didnt realize it was a TEXT game, I have seen actual flash games with  the same name used here and erroneously assumed it was a part of the same series XD
The Multiverse. It is a strange place in which there are worlds where things taste like purple and two plus two equals fish and if you divide that by three you get salmon... truly a weird place.

March 12th, 2018, 6:45 pm #25

Sunset-Shimmer wrote: OH! I am sorry I didnt realize it was a TEXT game, I have seen actual flash games with  the same name used here and erroneously assumed it was a part of the same series XD
Oh? Not sure I've seen those. Guess I may need to change the name then, lol.

Sunset-Shimmer
Regular

March 12th, 2018, 8:25 pm #26

Haziim_the_Rat wrote:
Sunset-Shimmer wrote: OH! I am sorry I didnt realize it was a TEXT game, I have seen actual flash games with  the same name used here and erroneously assumed it was a part of the same series XD
Looking at your games name again (now that I am also fully awake XD) I see where my confusion came from. As you can tell from my user Icon I like MLP. And theres so ABDL flash games Called "Crinkle Pony Adventure" I had this afternoon when I got up and half away momentarily forget this was not an MLP game  forum XD

awsomesause2

March 13th, 2018, 3:45 am #27

I’m super excited ❤️

March 13th, 2018, 5:33 pm #28

awsomesause2 wrote: I’m super excited ❤
 Thanksies ^.^ hopefully it lives up to expectations
Sunset-Shimmer wrote:
Haziim_the_Rat wrote:
Looking at your games name again (now that I am also fully awake XD) I see where my confusion came from. As you can tell from my user Icon I like MLP. And theres so ABDL flash games Called "Crinkle Pony Adventure" I had this afternoon when I got up and half away momentarily forget this was not an MLP game  forum XD
Ah, yup, have heard of those and can very much understand the confusion x3

Sunset-Shimmer
Regular

March 13th, 2018, 6:34 pm #29

still might have to look at your game sometime though :)

March 14th, 2018, 3:19 pm #30

Sunset-Shimmer wrote: still might have to look at your game sometime though :)
Thanksies ^.^