Panther Cub
Regular

September 6th, 2018, 6:48 am #21

Wow! ...Time kinda got away from me there... I am sorry about the long delay. Anyways, here's the newest chapter of the story inspired by the roleplay between me and CS Fox! I hope that you like it!

Back to the Pouch (Chapter 5)

by

Panther Cub

Drew sat in Amelia's lap as they waited in the waiting room. The nurses at the front desk had fawned over him and Evie, asking if they were sisters due to their similar outfits, which made the little vixen blush. Presently, Drew was still dressed in only a pink t-shirt with a yellow flower on the front and a diaper, and Evie was dressed in a yellow shirt with a pink flower on it and diaper. The baby roo was currently sitting in Travis' lap, reaching over to cuddle Drew's fluffy white tail, while Drew sai in Amelia's lap, sucking on her paci.

"Looks like Evie likes the feel of the princess' tail." The coyote said, making Drew blush and roll his eyes.

"You've got that right, Travis," said Amelia as she gave Drew an affectionate squeeze, "before I fed the girls this morning, Evie was cuddling her tail. It was just too precious!"

Drew blushed as he was brought back to the memory of nursing from the kangaroo mommy shortly after waking up. He hated the fact that part of him didn't hate it.

"I've actually found that I've been lactating a lot more since yesterday. I guess it must have something to do with having another baby around." Drew wanted to argue that he wasn't a baby, but knew that it would change nothing. Instead he chose to look around. He was still nervous about seeing the doctor, but felt that Amelia and Travis wouldn't let any real harm come to him. He looked over at what he surmised was a teenaged vixen across from them in the waiting room. She was cuddling another small fox that Drew figured for a boy, since he was wearing blue denim overalls and a blue shirt underneath.

Her fur was red, with creamy white under her chin going down her neck and, he assumed, her front. Her big bushy tail ended in a white tip. She was wearing what looked like a school uniform, with a dark green blazer over a white blouse and green tie, with a matching dark green pleated skirt. The vixen bent over to tickle what Drew guessed was her baby brother, when he saw something that caught his eye. Her skirt hiked up a little, and he caught sight of some familiar puffy padding.

She's wearing a diaper?! Drew wondered to himself as he continued to suck his binky. Drew raised an arm and pointed. Amelia's eyes followed the little vixen's finger and her eyes went a little wide in surprise as well, which Drew noticed when he looked up at her.

So it is weird, and not just me, Drew thought, before the kangaroo gently took his outstretched paw and lowered it to his side.

"It's not polite to point, sweetie," she whispered in Drew's ear, trying not to draw attention. Unfortunately, the vixen's ears twitched in their direction. She turned and gave them, especially the tiny arctic vixen in Amelia's lap, a friendly wave and a smile, before coming over.

"OOooh, they are just too cute!" She gushed as she looked from Drew to Evie.

"Thank you," Amelia said, rubbing Drew's back.

"I take it that she got a good look at my diaper, hence the pointing," the girl said, taking Amelia by surprise, as well as Travis who hadn't seen anything.

"I-I'm so sorry, she's just a baby herself," Amelia said while flustered, a blush forming at the sides of her cheeks. The teenaged vixen just giggled and waved her apology away.

"No need to apologize, little kits are just curious about the world is all," she said, extending a paw, "I'm Megan, and that's my little brother Corey over there," Megan said, indicating the toddler fox boy who was playing with an action figure in front of the chair he had been sitting in just moments before.

"I'm Amelia, and this is my fiance Travis, and these are our girls, Evie and Drew," Amelia said, shaking the offered paw while introducing everyone. While Drew was still staring up at the teen girl, in awe of her forwardness about something so embarrassing, but also feeling a warm fluttery sensation in his tummy as being referred to as Amelia's.

"Uhm... I hope I'm not crossing a line, and I apologize if I am... but... uhm," Amelia stumbled on her words, unsure of just what to say. The vixen smiled and gave Drew and Evie both friendly pets, making the little roo gurgle happily.

"You're curious about the diaper," she said, once again clearly unafraid about addressing it publicly. Amelia blushed and nodded while Travis looked quizzical, and said nothing.

"Well, for many vixens, there's a sort of disorder that kinda makes diapers a necessity. It affects different vixens in different ways and can manifest at different times in our lives." Megan explained.
"Oh, wait, isn't that called Miner's Syndrome?" Travis asked. Megan nodded before continuing.

"Yup! Anyways, for some vixens, it just means the need for some nighttime protection. And ranges from that all the way to full incontinence. I'm, heh, of that last category." Megan said, rubbing the back of her head.

"I'm so sorry, honey," Amelia said, meaning it. Once more she was waved off by Megan who smiled brightly.

"It's okay, really. It affected me, so it is believed, shortly after I turned two. So I was just never potty trained." Megan explained.

"Is it... common... among vixens?" Amelia asked, suddenly looking at Drew who himself had a worried expression on his muzzle, while redoubling his efforts to suckle his paci.

"Pretty common, actually. About one in four vixens has it or will have it," Megan said while reaching down to tickle Drew's chin, making him giggle.

"I actually have two friends who have it. One manifested a few months ago, and just wets the bed now. The other...she manifested last week when she was walking to class...and she...well...messed herself...right there in the hall...she's been completely diaper dependent ever since."

"And is there anything that can be done about it?" Amelia asked, her and Drew already figuring the answer.

"Diapers, and that's about it. There's no cure or treatment for Miner's Syndrome."

"Oh dear..." Amelia said, giving Drew another hug.

"Well, most parents are pretty understanding, and most schools are equipped with a nurse who can handle changes, even high schools. But... it's also the reason why some parents choose to... abandon their kits..."

"That's horrible!" Amelia punctuated this by immediately giving Drew another protective squeeze.

"Yeah, it's super messed up..." Megan trailed off. She and her little brother were then told that they would be seen at that moment. She gave Drew and Evie another couple of head pats and offering her services as a babysitter, which Amelia thanked her for and got her phone number. Drew felt a little nervous at the idea of being abandoned, which Amelia seemed to have picked up on, given the little vixen extra cuddles as they continued to wait, also while carrying him into the doctor's office when it was their turn, Travis carrying Evie who was still cuddling Drew's tail.

They didn't have to wait much longer for the doctor, with Evie and Drew both laying on their backs on the examination table, with Amelia tickling their tummies.

"Well, Amelia, looks to me like you've got yourself quite the adorable collection," the white tigress said in a happy and gentle voice. She loomed over Evie and Drew, the former squealing in delight and the latter cringing a little in instinctive fear.

"I found her yesterday, just outside my property line. We think that she may have been abandoned... and that she may have... Miner's Syndrome..." Amelia said, hovering near the two as Drew suckled his binky.

"Poor thing... someone leaving behind a little one is just... anyways," the doctor said, taking a moment to regain her composure and smile for the little ones, "we can actually check to see if she has it. We can start it right up after our little check-up." The tigress said, resting a paw on Amelia's shoulder.

"Thanks a bunch Karen," Amelia said while Travis put an arm around her waist. From there, Drew, along with Evie, was measured, weighed, had his temperature checked, his throat examined, and all the usual hallmarks of a check-up. The doctor, Karen, talked very calmly and gently to Drew, as well as Evie, doing everything she could to make the experience far less scary to them. Drew didn't want to admit it, but it worked, even when he was given a full set of shots. He was laying there, Evie in Travis' arms once more while Amelia held the little Vixen's paw, having removed Drew's shirt first at the doctor's behest.

The tigress came back in with a strange looking mahine, wheeled in on a cart and hooked up to a thin computer monitor. After a few moments of setting it up, she then took two small nodes, spread a clear gel on them, and turned on the machine, the monitor flaring to life. Drew finally recognized it as an ultrasound, and did his best not to squirm when the sticky nodes were placed on his lower tummy, unable to stop the mrph of mild discomfort.

"It's okay sweetie," Amelia whispered to Drew, giving him a gentle kiss on his forehead. The doctor was watching the screen, scribbling down some notes.

"Whelp," she said, removing the nodes and turning off the machine, "that confirms it. This little lady has Miner's Syndrome."

Amelia looked shocked, but simply wiped off the gel from Drew, before putting his shirt back on. She looked down at the terrified-looking vixen, and cradled her in her arms.

"It's okay, everything is going to be alright sweetheart," she soothed as Drew sniffled, his pacifier working overtime.

"It's not a terminal condition," Karen said, looking sympathetically at the little one, "but it is permanent. And from what I saw, it's going to be full incontinence."

"And you're sure about this?" Travis asked, reaching out to tickle Drew's foot, but it not having any effect.

"Oh yeah," Karen said to the coyote, "The bladder muscles and those bowel muscles are completely atrophied. But, it might be a blessing that it manifested at such an early age."

"Oh?" Amelia asked, sounding hopeful.

"Well yeah," Karen said, "at least this happened before she's been potty trained. Imagine how hard it is for a vixen whose condition manifests in high school, or college. At least with cases like little Drew here, you just simply need not bother with potty training."

This was too much for Drew, who immediately burst into tears. Almost as soon as he had started to cry, he found the plush kitten being placed into his arms, which he accepted into a hug. He found himself, along with Evie who herself was whimpering, cradled next to each other in Amelia's arms, who rocked them both and nuzzled them. It took a few minutes before they both settled down.
Drew tapered off to a sniffle as he found himself being buckled into the carseat again, right next to a giggling Evie.

"There we go," Amelia cooed down to the vixen, gently stroking her headfur, "it's always best to just let it all out. I promise you, sweetie, that everything's going to be okay."

"But Iw'll nevew use a pottew," Drew lisped around his paci.

"That's okay, sweetie, you'll still be able to get to wear big girl diapers, just like that nice fox girl Megan." Amelia consoled. Drew said nothing.

Does she really think that calling them big girl diapers is a selling point? Drew thought to himself as he continued to hug his plush kitten while the little roo continued to hug his fluffy tail. He did smile a little when Amelia gave his forehead another kiss, and her blowing a raspberry on his tummy brought a giggle from him.

Well...I guess there are worse people to be in the care of, in this situation, he admitted. He then resigned himself to watching all the excitement of the back seat of the minivan as they drove off from the parking lot. They were only on the road for a couple of minutes before Drew felt them come to a stop. He heard the doors opening and shutting before the sides of the minivan were opened. he found himself being unbuckled and cradled in Amelia's arms as he was carried somewhere. Drew then found himself being buckled, once more right next to Evie, in the baby seat of a shopping cart. This one had enough leg holes and little seat belts for two. He looked around and saw that they were entering a grocery store.

Travis was pushing the cart, with one arm linked with Amelia's, as they entered. Drew smiled at the feeling of the cool air from the AC, and his tail started to wag when Evie let go of it in order to cuddle closer to him.

Okay...I guess she's pretty cute, he thought just before there was a practical chorus of coos. He looked around to see several females of varying species admiring the two of them, making him blush while Amelia and Travis both looked quite proud. They quickly made their way over to the baby aisle, where three packages of diapers were picked up, along with another two tubs of wipes, Amelia excited to find them on sale, and some more baby powder. They also picked up a few toys that Amelia felt would be a bit more appropriate for Drew. Unfortunately for Drew, that included mostly bright pink toys with a princess theme.

Why are they so focused on princesses for me? Drew wondered as he pouted.

Some additional groceries were picked up as they shopped around, Drew and Evie repeatedly drawing attention from their apparent combined cuteness. Especially with Elie hugging the smaller vixen closer to her. Drew was starting to get irritated at how there were more than a few comments from passersby about how the little roo was being such a good big sister. Thankfully they were soon checking out and loading up the car. Drew's eyes even went wide in excitement when he saw the carton of ice cream, before he reined himself in.

It's just ice cream...and neapolitan at that...nothing special, he told himself, his tail wagging excitedly, making Evie giggle and clap as she tried to catch it. From there, the family drove to the Sheriff's office, where Amelia happily dropped off the form for Minerva to sign, practically hopping back to the car in excitement. Drew felt a bit better once he overheard the adults talking about them becoming Drew's legal guardians, and how it was much easier for them to adopt the little vixen once that guardianship was granted. Drew let out a yawn that was matched by Evie as they started the trek back home. He barely remembered hearing Amelia say something about princesses needing their beauty sleep before he was snoozing away.

Drew was walking through the halls, on her way to class. The stark white vixen was humming to herself as she stopped to straighten out her skirt. There was a slight crinkle as she walked, but she had long since grown used to the sound. Yes, there were some kids at school who chose to make fun of her for the fact that she was in diapers here in her junior year, but she shrugged it off. Those were, after all, the same jerks who would find something else to make fun of her for, just like the found something to make fun of others. Drew hurried on her way, not wanting to be late for her AP Biology class. She did stop for a second when she felt her tail hike up, knowing full well what was happening, but rolled her eyes in annoyance. She didn't have time to go change herself before class. She shrugged and hoped no one would focus too much on the smell as she continued on her way.

Drew groggily awoke to a full diaper, and to being cuddled by a giggly and babbling Evie. He blushed at the dream he just had, as well at the current state of his diaper. He shuddered a little before the door to the nursery was opened and in came Amelia.

"There's my two little girls, all bright eyed and bushy tailed after their nap!" She said before taking a sniff. "Oh, and one of them is a stinky little princess...I wonder who it is."

Her first guess proved to be the correct one as she picked Drew up and checked his diaper. He rolled his eyes, secretly grateful for being laid down on the changing table.

I guess I better get used to this... Drew thought as the tapes of his diaper were undone. I am going to be in these for a long time.

I hope that you enjoyed the new chapter! Please let me know what you think!
An epic adventure awaits those who dare.......to eat the mystic burrito!

Sky Hooves

September 6th, 2018, 7:20 am #22

Oh GOSH was that a cute chapter! Little Drew and Evie are just so adorable as sisters^^ And their parents are awesome, too.

But I'm not sure what I should think with this permanent incontinence. It seems a bit extreme.

Panther Cub
Regular

September 6th, 2018, 7:30 am #23

Hehe, I was hoping that it was going to be super cute!

And they do make big girl diapers! So there's that at least.

Sky Hooves

September 6th, 2018, 7:46 am #24

It still seems to me a bit too permament. I think (and that's just my opinion) if the Miner's Syndrome would just make it harder to potty train so Drew would have to wear diapers for a longer time as other babies would be enough. And it maybe should also effect other species as foxes.

Panther Cub
Regular

September 6th, 2018, 7:48 am #25

Hmmm...I'll have to think on that.

shadowfox
Lurker

September 8th, 2018, 12:07 am #26

Certainly a good news/bad news situation. No 'what IS this thing pretending to be a cub?!' like they feared, but diapers for life out of the blue instead, though they do seem to be dealing with it decently enough post-nap, so perhaps more surprising than bad.

Panther Cub
Regular

September 16th, 2018, 2:42 am #27

Yup! Hehehe. Good news! This is a healthy baby vixen, but she'll never be able to potty train.