Danish Starfighter (Hasegawa 1/48)

Danish Starfighter (Hasegawa 1/48)

anis
anis

April 20th, 2015, 7:49 pm #1

Hola,
Back from the deads. Almost, meaning as a modeler, hum...
This one is about to be finished. I had a lot painting dilemma to capture the green shades and the weathering process. Still working on it tonight. Hope to send here final pics in a couple of days as soon as my Nikon camera will be ok.
Nice to be back here !
Anis.

April 20th, 2015, 11:11 pm #2

get a similar project though a F-100 on 1:72. Interesting effects, painting outstanding as usual. Gonna take like references. Superb job, did ya meet Geek corner?
Saludetes a tod@s.

April 21st, 2015, 7:46 am #3

Hola,
This one is about to be finished. I had a lot painting dilemma to capture the green shades and the weathering process. Still working on it tonight. Hope to send here final pics in a couple of days as soon as my Nikon camera will be ok.
Nice to be back here !
Anis.

Hi Anis:

I am very glad to see your work and sincerely this F-104 is a great friend of mine, I'm in love with these effects wear green and also the Danish model Starfighters is my favorite ... I love it.

Anis please, I'd like you sent me an email to:

danielzamarbide@hotmail.com

I have something to talk to you about.

Regards and again, fantastic F-104¡¡¡

Dani

Jaime Sirer
Jaime Sirer

April 22nd, 2015, 10:04 am #4

Hola,
Nice to be back here !
Anis.

I love the work done before applying the subtle green tones. The final result is a very realistic worn paint. My sincere congrats!

Aitor Azkue
Aitor Azkue

April 23rd, 2015, 6:17 am #5

Hola,
Nice to be back here !
Anis.

...very well done....I like a lot thouse greens.....Amazing !!

...and thanks to be back!!

April 24th, 2015, 5:02 pm #6

Hola,
Nice to be back here !
Anis.

These effects of very interesting painting, like me.

A greeting Pepe