Now Chelsea have Hazard, Modric to Utd?

Now Chelsea have Hazard, Modric to Utd?

May 28th, 2012, 8:05 pm #1

Maybe?

They won't sign both and I'm sure he won't stay at spurs without UCL!
Hazard had made himself look like a massive prick today, he's a great player but kind of glad he isn't a Utd player. Already hated, great start.

If Utd sign either modric or kagawa I'd be happy

----

May 28th, 2012, 8:13 pm #2

How has he made himself a prick today?

May 28th, 2012, 8:22 pm #3

Because he chose the champions league winners over the community shield winners

May 28th, 2012, 8:26 pm #4

Haha yeah. Why would he choose a club with mney to burn who have just won the two major cups in world football, over a club on the slide who have just finished trophyless and are a cash cow for some megalomaniacal yank corporate leeches?

------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.network54.com/Forum/673024/

'there is no scientific measure of boisterousness, but surely city's followers broke the noise record for a semi final, keeping up a din that suggested no resentment at the choice of venue'

'The Glazers are businessmen, United is a very attractive business proposition'

May 28th, 2012, 8:34 pm #5

Maybe?

They won't sign both and I'm sure he won't stay at spurs without UCL!
Hazard had made himself look like a massive prick today, he's a great player but kind of glad he isn't a Utd player. Already hated, great start.

If Utd sign either modric or kagawa I'd be happy

----
Good thing there's no summer transfer thread eh

May 28th, 2012, 8:43 pm #6

Nick Powell >>> Eden Hazard

19.5-18

Inaugural .org365 Prediction League Champion

.org365
http://www.network54.com/Forum/673024/

May 28th, 2012, 9:10 pm #7

He has made himself look like a prick by building himself up like he is Messi.
When really he is unproven in a top league.

I'm not saying he won't be a quality player but he comes across very arrogant by doing it all on twitter himself instead of waiting for the club to announce it.

Let's face it too Chelsea finished 6th. Won the c.lge by pure luck, So basically they won the FA cup on merit but how far are they from competing for the title based on last season?

----

May 28th, 2012, 9:17 pm #8

Beating barcelona, arguably the best club side ever assembled, over 2 legs was 'pure luck'?

They fully deserved it. Defending is as much a part of the game as attacking. Few people seem to recognise it these days

May 28th, 2012, 9:18 pm #9

I'm not saying he won't be a quality player but he comes across very arrogant by doing it all on twitter himself instead of waiting for the club to announce it.

Let's face it too Chelsea finished 6th. Won the c.lge by pure luck, So basically they won the FA cup on merit but how far are they from competing for the title based on last season?

----
What has he done to build himself up like Messi?

Incidentally announcing it on Twitter gives absolutely no indication of arrogance imo.

Essentially you seem bitter that he got a better financial offer and took it. It's what football is and clubs like yours have benefited from it in the past as have mine. We might not like it but it's football. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Seems pretty apt.

May 28th, 2012, 9:19 pm #10

----
About a Marko Marin, Eden Hazard, and Robert Di Matteo away from challenging.

A lot for me depends on Di Matteo getting the job and Torres kicking on, but if they do, a first xi of Cech, Cole, Terry, Cahill, Ivanovic, Marin, Lampard, Mata, Essien (a.n. other), Hazard,, Torres looks pretty formidable to me.

dotorg365 http://www.network54.com/Forum/673024/