Worth Collecting?

Joshua_10
Signature Card
Joshua_10
Signature Card

April 18th, 2014, 12:43 pm #1

Which set to collect?

You may select up to 2 options

Hey guys, haven't been around for a long time now but some of you may remember me. I was previously an avid collector but recently my time has been put into gaming and schoolwork. Just like all other football fans, I'm buzzing with excitement for the Fifa World Cup 2014 Brazil and like previous years I'd like to have a collection to try and complete. I'm struck between Adrenalyn XL and Match Attax and I wondered if you guys could help me make a decision. What are your views on both collections and which do you think I should collect? Thanks again!
YNWA

KMoran28
Player of the Month
KMoran28
Player of the Month

April 18th, 2014, 2:03 pm #2

I personally prefer Adrenalyn XL. I can see why people choose Match Attax as it is a cheap and cheerful collection but, to be honest, Adrenalyn XL really is miles ahead. If you're on a budget i would recommend Match Attax or if you really want to spend some money (or want to collect superb quality cards) then go for Adrenalyn XL. There is also the option of the Panini World Cup sticker collection. With 639 stickers, it is a challenge but at least you can fully complete the set purely opening packs - in other words you don't have to go to Mozambique to get the latest Limited Edition card lol!!!! Collecting in general is a brilliant hobby and i strongly recommend you take it up

Cescfan1
Signature Card
Cescfan1
Signature Card

April 18th, 2014, 4:59 pm #3

Adrenalyn is a lot more money wheras match attax really won't take long to complete. This years World Cup has been my first adrenalyn collection and I have mixed opinions on them but overall it's a decent collection and once completed looks really nice!

P.s: Nice to see you back on this forum!
Arsenal 'til I die

My Feedback

Joshua_10
Signature Card
Joshua_10
Signature Card

April 18th, 2014, 9:33 pm #4

Thanks guys for the response, really wasn't expecting so many votes. Will undoubtedly be having Adrenalyn XL as my main collection. Completing the base at least would be achievable. Although I will be buying some packs of Panini stickers and also Match Attax.

In previous years I had been spending a lot of money- doing box breaks ect... But recently been buying games and been playing football a lot more. Obviously kits and boots cost a lot! So it's nice to be back to collecting again and I'll certainly be as active as I can at least for the World Cup! Before I had a youtube channel and regularly made fake cards but it's unlikely I'll come back to that.
YNWA

harrodjon
101 Card
harrodjon
101 Card

April 19th, 2014, 6:34 am #5

Although it's more expensive, if you're going to be buying some Match Attax without being worried about completing the collection, you may want to do the same with Panini Prizm. The cards are looking really good and you have a chance of pulling a rare autograph card.
Check out our store for more than just football cards - Collectabubble

Ih8wsgfl
Fans Favourite
Ih8wsgfl
Fans Favourite

April 20th, 2014, 3:40 pm #6

two words, adrenalyn xl.
You'll Never Walk Alone
My Feedback

golan87
i-card
golan87
i-card

April 20th, 2014, 8:12 pm #7

Definitely Adrenalyn XL

dani0107
i-card
dani0107
i-card

April 21st, 2014, 12:14 pm #8

Personally, I collect both but think Adrenalyn is better but it will take longer to complete