***Winner Announced*** Quick Match Attax Tin Competition

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

October 23rd, 2011, 6:45 pm #1

****WINNER****

is........swapmaster97

Win a Brand New 2011/2012 Match Attax Tin.

Just tell me in this thread what you like best about this forum to gain entry.
I will draw the winner on the 6th November.

All members elligible

Good Luck.

turboboy94
Masters Card
turboboy94
Masters Card

October 23rd, 2011, 6:50 pm #2

They best thing I like about this forum is finding out information that I could never knew or found out about. I also love the competitions, they are sometimes 'crazy', as they have some crazy prizes! Like this one, a Brand New Match Attax 11/12 Tin. But mostly I like this forum because of its members, they are friendly and helpful. Lots of members have such good talents in producing fake Match Attax cards which I could never do.

turboboy94

Koda
Masters Card
Koda
Masters Card

October 23rd, 2011, 7:14 pm #3

The thing I like most about thsi forum is meeting new people. I am the only person out of myf amily to be on this forum, and I can safely say I would highly recommend the forum to anyone aged 1-99. The friendly members have helped me with alot of things, such as completing collections by trading, and gaining new cards, whilst also giving htem a card they need in return. The helpful staff have handled the task of running a 3000 member strong forum extremly well, and dealing with all incidents that occur, and ecspecially making sure that the forum is a safe and friendly enviroment. You also find out new things, exclusive sneak peaks about the soon to release collections, release dates and sneak previews, you often find out new things that you didnt know, everyone has an extraordinary story to tell. You can also find out people's achievements, such as winning football matches, winning trophies and all sorts! I have met people from all over the world, which just proves how much global interest this forum has. Furthermore, if a member is in need of help or any sort, they will be sure to get a helpful answer from another member of the forum. If you are lucky enough, you can even meet up with members at events (aslong as you check with your parents first) I am sure this is great fun. These are all reasons why my favourite part of the forum is the people, thanks for listening, and I hope you agree!
Koda

knights98
Player of the Month
knights98
Player of the Month

October 23rd, 2011, 7:16 pm #4

I like how I am able to meet and trade with people who share similar interests with me all around the world!
My wishlist Updated 18/2
[url=http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 6851547/1/]http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 6851547/1/]

Feedback!
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 06443&pg=1

Trade list updated 17/1
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 564/1/#new

Trusted Traders: Maxi Taxi x3, Jamesalex x3, 44gwilson, Mattybomb22, TheMakerOfMatchAttax, Aussiergy x3, Matchattaxfanatic, pnchocolates, pjson37

Please check out my trade/wish lists! Thanks!

Joshua_10
Signature Card
Joshua_10
Signature Card

October 23rd, 2011, 7:34 pm #5

I love how you can talk about match attax and other football cards and share information with each other. There is no other place where you can do this. I would recommend this forum to anyone who collects any type of football cards
YNWA

longlongago_08
101 Card

October 23rd, 2011, 8:55 pm #6

the best thing is i can find the cards which i need and trade with a lot of friends.
trusted trader:
lilly, gabormadrid, Cjchelsea, Pottelejon, traderleon, JuveFC, portlaw, jayce101, Phild, papagali, tom, lostdonkey, Danishcollector, Futbol_Cards, MasterOfMatchAttax, bibster, garystephens, dogadug, sham, chernomoretz, motorlux, pnchocolates, CharlesHK, Pedrelx, hattersfan, hotspurs95, ho123wang, vorronin, uta5644, gt6943, theus123, blizzard, smasher99, artsefa, ofb1988, MIKADO0231, tanshak

my wishlist / my tradelist / my feedbacks
my trade album / my collection album

ChelseaFan
Signature Card
ChelseaFan
Signature Card

October 23rd, 2011, 9:29 pm #7

I joined this forum to know about new releases of Match Attax. If it wasn't for MOMA, Mariocamb13 and Turboboy94 including CufcAttax97 I wouldn't be here today :clap I would recommend this forum to anybody. Thanks Everybody and Tollyman for making what this forum is today. Tollyman thanks for all the great competitions, you could keep all this stuff but instead you decide to give it away. Thanks! Great Place! All those other forums: SCF etc... Aren't as good as this one. Thanks for the awesome banner, the prizes and the News Ticker. I know it takes Money, but Thanks! Really appreciate it you spending money on the forum. Thanks Again. I mean, you have friendly members, Great Moderators, and awesome sneak peeks at upcoming cards too! This website is so cool! That is why I am always on it! Sometimes when I'm doing my homework I think "FCF, FCF, FCF I want to login so much!" I would trade, but I don't. Only if there was an FCF App! That would be so cool! I really think it is VERY Cool Awesome!

Mr.SpongeMan
Signature Card
Mr.SpongeMan
Signature Card

October 24th, 2011, 4:13 am #8

The best thing here is by watching the forum grows slowly from 100-500 members to 3000 members. It was because the forum got A LOT of information - a simple but good trading area and also great members to make friends Also a lot members here have the creativity to make cards, lots of experience in life and also fantastic amount of knowledge in football.

To make it easier - almost everything is the best thing

Tradelist - My Final Needs - Feedback
Good traders list are on feedback page

Afc4life
Hat Trick Hero
Afc4life
Hat Trick Hero

October 24th, 2011, 6:53 am #9

The best thing is trading and commuincating with other members
Afc4life

mattybomb22
100 Club

October 24th, 2011, 8:20 am #10

I love the fact you can communicate and trade with people from all over the planet which means you can get cards that not only you don't have but are not even available in your country. I have not had one bad experience on this forum and have completed a number of trades with people from countries such as Malaysia, Romania and of course England. This is great for me personally as I live in australia where there are not as many collectors and helping people by trading a Cahill LE last year gave me and them (I hope) much pleasure. So, in short, to meet people around the world with the same love as me, MATCH ATTAX.

My Trade List- http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 099/1/#new
My Feedback- http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 205/1/#new
My wishlist- http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 6768208/1/
trusted Traders-knights98, papagali, match-attax-man789, themakerofmatchattax, hotspurs95, dm14
Pending traders- wingerNumber7, dylanharry0, arsenal9126