Oafcforever
Limited Edition
Oafcforever
Limited Edition

October 24th, 2011, 8:55 am #11

The three best things i like about this forum is that i can trade with people all over Earth and then hopefully complete my collections, also i like to see other member's talent they have at making fakes that even Topps or Panini would be proud of, and last but not least i get to learn about new collections and even more stuff about existing collections.

Oafcforever

Maxi Taxi
Masters Card
Maxi Taxi
Masters Card

October 24th, 2011, 9:29 am #12

Hello.

I am from Australia as I'm sure many of you know.

I joined Footballcardsforum after seeing a YouTube video about it and coming across while searching for Football cards on the internet.

Before I joined this wonderful place I was very very limited with knowledge of cards.

Example:

* I had no idea there was a set called "Match Attax Extra"

*No Idea There was sets from 07/08,8/09.

* The list could go on!

This place is immensely friendly, Has great knowledgeable members and members with a great sense of humor.

It's very hard for me to believe I have almost been on here for a year know.

It just goes to show how much fun this forum is!

I love to see talented members make their fakes of Football cards. I love seeing peoples ideas,thoughts,difficulties with the set.

And...

Trading.

Trading on this forum has enabled me to get lots of cards for sets I needed that you could never get in Australia.

Plus It's very safe to trade on this forum.

The early bird information on new and upcoming sets is great! It provides plenty of time for all members to discuss possible problems, predict new types of cards ect.

So as you can see I love this forum.

Footballcardsforum is my most visited site on the computer.

Top 3 things would be:

3. Information on sets
2. Trading
1. The Whole Thing and seeing the forum grow.

So to conclude...

FCF is the #1 Football card site.

Even if I don't win I enjoyed writing this,

Cheers,

Maxi Taxi

I quit quite a while ago, I stop in on the forums from time to time.

jamiecullen98
Masters Card
jamiecullen98
Masters Card

October 24th, 2011, 10:06 am #13

i like finding out who likes the same teams as you who lives in the same area as you and also finding out wo makes fakes and ha cards that you have never even heard of before

thematchattax123
101 Card

October 24th, 2011, 10:25 am #14

I like the forum because

It has lots of friendly and trustworthy people so I feel safe when trading

The amazing and mostly funny topics in general chat ( I laugh everytime I see most of them )

And last but not least just the vast amount of knowledge of most of the people on the site I mean sometimes I just wonder where on earth they find this stuff out

And I truly believe that without this forum I would have given up collecting cards ages ago and now I may continue for a number of years

Even if I don't win I just hope this shows everyone how great the forum is

elliegriff
100 Club

October 24th, 2011, 10:28 am #15

There are so many things I could say that I like about this forum, but I guess the main thing overall, is how much knowledge people exude and how much they inform other members, and the fact that they are generous enough to actually do that for other people.

Zabolek
Limited Edition
Zabolek
Limited Edition

October 24th, 2011, 10:41 am #16

This forum is a mineful of information about everything cards-related, but most of all, what is outstanding and I like best about the forum, are the amazing, friendly and cooperative people we can find on here. It's always a pleasant time to browse around the last responses, the interesting debates, and the questions/answers... plus obviously the great banter!

swapmaster97
Limited Edition
swapmaster97
Limited Edition

October 24th, 2011, 11:22 am #17

trade, communicate with other people around the world.
and finding information i would never have found out
My WISHLIST
My TRADE LIST
MY FEEDBACK
TRUSTED TRADERS.
Ellietyke2000 x2,mrmatchattax x4,Sickone95 x2,LamboKeenie,Jayce101,elliegriff,dogadug x2,niamhuslfc07 x2
shuqiran x2,ofb1988 x2,naveensachdev x2,sufcmilla x2,hattersfan,ilytorres9,sham,fcb-messi-liverpool,koda,damondo, turboboy94

bad traders - tufctrader98 (waiting for over a month for cards and they still havent arrived.)
waiting for cards from - tufctrader98.

completed - shoot out 06-07 / match attax 07-08 / match attax 08-09 / match attax 09-10 / match attax 10-11

Damonado
Masters Card
Damonado
Masters Card

October 24th, 2011, 11:34 am #18

One of the best things about footballcardsforum is tradeing with members all over the world (eg Spain)
trusted traders Blandy33,Swapmaster97
bad seb10

ryan100
101 Card
ryan100
101 Card

October 24th, 2011, 2:47 pm #19

The best things are:
Firstly you can trade cards and communicate with other members so you can finish collections.
Secondly there are good competitions on the site like this one etc.
Lastly is that you can find out information you didnt know and get pictures of new card sets before they are released.
Good Traders
[+] Spoiler
Blandy33
Swapit
gt6943
AJPBJP1817
dangermouse
MIKADO0231
NIAMHUSLFC07
mufc17
CrystalPalaceFC2000
Poolstar

Liam123
Limited Edition
Liam123
Limited Edition

October 24th, 2011, 7:21 pm #20

The best thing i like about this forum is that you can make new friends also i like the competitions & the fakes section because i like seeing other people`s ideas and designs.
Trusted Traders: llpalm08,CjChelsea,Blandy 33,gt6943.

ATTENTION!!!
I do not Trade Abroad.

My NEW Website
My NEW Website isn't quite finished yet, just a few tweak to be added but feel free to have a look.
My Youtube Channel