pnchocolates
Signature Card
pnchocolates
Signature Card

October 31st, 2014, 11:08 am #11

It is a very good, clean and well positioned signature. Look's as if a little bit
of thought has gone into where he has signed it.
Agreed much better than the ''sticker'' type.

ErenSA
Man of the Match
ErenSA
Man of the Match

October 31st, 2014, 12:05 pm #12

Yeah definatley, if any of you find a signed card other than the ones I have could you let me know please thanks

rishgoon
100 Club
rishgoon
100 Club

October 31st, 2014, 12:59 pm #13

Cheers gents.
Yes Eren will let you know.

I'm still interested to know how this card was obtained? At a tournament or pack pulled?
"I went back to my hotel and intended to watch Tottenham on television - but I fell asleep" - Arsene Wenger

MY BUCKET
MY WANTLIST
MY FEEDBACK

ErenSA
Man of the Match
ErenSA
Man of the Match

October 31st, 2014, 5:42 pm #14

There were codes on the inside of packs which you use to be able to enter into the topps website some of the prizes were tins of cards footballs and many other things including I think 40 or 80 can't remember how many but these were jack wilshere signed man of the matches

rishgoon
100 Club
rishgoon
100 Club

November 11th, 2014, 5:59 am #15

Anyone have any info at all? Have it in hand now and it really is a nice card. Would love to know how rare the on-card variations are.
"I went back to my hotel and intended to watch Tottenham on television - but I fell asleep" - Arsene Wenger

MY BUCKET
MY WANTLIST
MY FEEDBACK

ErenSA
Man of the Match
ErenSA
Man of the Match

November 16th, 2014, 4:41 pm #16

rishgoon wrote:Anyone have any info at all? Have it in hand now and it really is a nice card. Would love to know how rare the on-card variations are.
No clue mate but the ones with the stickers are going for like £250 on ebay.

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

November 16th, 2014, 4:54 pm #17

If I was to take a guess, are there any pics of Wilshere at the signing? If there are and he has cards in front of him then I'd say he did a few on card auto's there (for the pictures so topps had there proof to show he signed them) but was busy at the time so completed the rest in his spare time onto the stickers. Just a stab in the dark though
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

rishgoon
100 Club
rishgoon
100 Club

November 17th, 2014, 12:23 am #18

Seller says that he received that and another on-card just from sending in the redemption cards. Happy to go on that info. I emailed Topps asking how rare they are, have had no reply.

MY BUCKET
MY WANTLIST
MY FEEDBACK

ErenSA
Man of the Match
ErenSA
Man of the Match

November 27th, 2014, 10:56 pm #19

rishgoon wrote:Seller says that he received that and another on-card just from sending in the redemption cards. Happy to go on that info. I emailed Topps asking how rare they are, have had no reply.
I got two more pictures of the Wilshere on card variation, If there's any knowledgable autograph people on hear, which one of these signatures would you say looks better? Actually scratch that I can't post the picture on hear because I'm not on my computer, if anyone could help let me know your email address and I'll send the images over.

rishgoon
100 Club
rishgoon
100 Club

December 2nd, 2014, 1:36 am #20

I would like to know how many there are. Mine is 16082, and the other that was sold with it at the same time is 16084. Yours is 16075, so we could presume there is at least 10, but can't really be sure. I wish Topps would let us know.

MY BUCKET
MY WANTLIST
MY FEEDBACK