Which is the main Match Attax world cup collection?

catalyst
i-card
catalyst
i-card

April 7th, 2014, 7:43 am #1

Hi, I'd be interested to know which you guys feel is the 'main' world cup collection from Match Attax. Is it the 'stars' collection or the 'England 2014' one? Or is another one expected a little later in the year? I don't want my son to get started on one and then want to switch to another one! Thank you :clap

alanaman
Limited Edition
alanaman
Limited Edition

April 7th, 2014, 8:19 am #2

If you live in England I would buy the England one. This will most likely be the one stocked everywhere. I would imagine if there were shops in England stocking the world stars set they will probably replace them now with the england ones. Both sets of cards are the same other than the england set has the england players in their new kit. If you live outside England then you will probably find the world stars set has better availability.

Phild
Masters Card
Phild
Masters Card

April 7th, 2014, 8:42 am #3

alanaman wrote:If you live in England I would buy the England one. This will most likely be the one stocked everywhere. I would imagine if there were shops in England stocking the world stars set they will probably replace them now with the england ones. Both sets of cards are the same other than the england set has the england players in their new kit. If you live outside England then you will probably find the world stars set has better availability.
Non England countries have numbers on the front of the players shirts as well in the Match Attax England collection

SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

April 7th, 2014, 8:49 am #4

Can anyone help me out with this :
-How many cards in total in England 2014 MA ? What is the breakdown of special cards, and how many are base?
-Are the only difference compared with World Stars (England players, and numbers on shirts,and lucky signed cards, or is there more? Such as number of cards,etc.
-Anyone have a checklist?
Thanks a lot.

catalyst
i-card
catalyst
i-card

April 9th, 2014, 7:37 am #5

Thanks for your replies, we are in England so the England collection it is then!

Alan
Masters Card
Alan
Masters Card

April 11th, 2014, 8:08 am #6

SlimShady(srb) wrote:Can anyone help me out with this :
-How many cards in total in England 2014 MA ? What is the breakdown of special cards, and how many are base?
-Are the only difference compared with World Stars (England players, and numbers on shirts,and lucky signed cards, or is there more? Such as number of cards,etc.
-Anyone have a checklist?
Thanks a lot.
Pavel,

Here's the checklist...

http://cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.c ... 014-2.html

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

April 11th, 2014, 9:37 am #7

Thanks Alan,
I mentioned you in a post.
Here it is http://bit.ly/1sKR1Rw

Dommod
Fans Favourite
Dommod
Fans Favourite

April 11th, 2014, 7:59 pm #8

Hello
My son has just started is England collection. Does anyone know where the Kyle walker limited is available from
Thanks

Ps and what is LE5

hattersfan
Masters Card
hattersfan
Masters Card

April 11th, 2014, 8:02 pm #9

Kyle Walker LE is from the Match Attax normal (Premier League) set, not the England set.
My feedback page

Awards:

Match Attax London Champion 2012
Match Attax Manchester Npower Championship tournament winner 2013
Match Attax London Over 14's 'tournament' winner 2014

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

l1sboa, spurs. attax and many more.

Bad Traders

arsenal9126
MIKADOO123 (sent me two things about 2 years ago, did not get either of them.)

"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one."Brian Clough.

Dommod
Fans Favourite
Dommod
Fans Favourite

April 11th, 2014, 10:30 pm #10

Thanks for that, I read it so where on here, but must have been a mistake. So in the England WC set, the link limiteds are Rooney (starter pack), messi (tin), Ronaldo (multipack) and robin v p in a future edition of MOTd magazine. Has he got this right or has missed any? Thanks again