Where to find the Limited Editions in a CDU

bigmike1712
Fans Favourite
bigmike1712
Fans Favourite

September 16th, 2016, 3:21 pm #1

For anyone who is buying single packs from a retailer (corner shop etc) the 4th/5th pack from the bottom, front of the box and back of the box.
Will 9/10 contain the CDU's Limited Edition card. I opened 10 boxes today and every single Limited Edition card was in the 4th pack from the bottom.

Just a tip if you are buying singularly and not en masse

BigMikeTradingCards

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

September 16th, 2016, 9:54 pm #2

nice tip Mike.

Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month

September 17th, 2016, 11:16 am #3

bigmike1712 wrote:For anyone who is buying single packs from a retailer (corner shop etc) the 4th/5th pack from the bottom, front of the box and back of the box.
Will 9/10 contain the CDU's Limited Edition card. I opened 10 boxes today and every single Limited Edition card was in the 4th pack from the bottom.

Just a tip if you are buying singularly and not en masse

BigMikeTradingCards
Thanks Mike. Does that require buying two packs then?

bigmike1712
Fans Favourite
bigmike1712
Fans Favourite

September 17th, 2016, 5:23 pm #4

In every box, I opened there were 2 Limiteds, and both were 90% the 4th pack from the bottom, I only realized this after 3 boxes so opened up the rest to test my theory and it was correct

Mike

Skipper
Star Player
Skipper
Star Player

November 9th, 2016, 3:27 pm #5

On the subject of the Scottish 2017 collection, some may find the following of interest....

I got 4 of the 6 different limited editions in the 4 multipacks I bought, also 2 out of the 3 different limited editions in my 2 tins. Who knows whether that was just luck, or evidence of good distribution of the limiteds. But as ever in the Scottish collections, the MOTM / 100 Club cards are very thin on the ground. Just 8 found in my 20 packets and 2 tins. However I did get the Leigh Griffiths 101 card (and the Aberdeen badge) in the sachet that came with my starter pack. I wasn't expecting the sachet to have such a valuable card inside. The Scottish cards every season are always printed on thinner card than the English ones - further cost-cutting by Topps.

Schoolboy error time by Topps - the backs of the club badges this year refer to stats from last season (finishing position, highest score, etc) but have been labelled on the cards as 2016/17, ie from this season.