MatchAttaxMaster101
Masters Card

March 28th, 2012, 3:34 pm #101

Yeah, that's what I meant.

Like, as in too complicated for new collectors- it's fine for me!

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

March 28th, 2012, 3:38 pm #102

not only a golden goal card but also barclays team of the year cards with specially boosted rating of +5 or +7 and there being 11 cards of this type to collect which are the ones that are picked for PFA or barclays or what ever it is called team of the year.
a manager of the year card a possiblity aswell with the manager being +7 in attack and defence rather than +5 ?
im sure these ideas can be developed in some other way aswell
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

goldblader13
Player of the Month
goldblader13
Player of the Month

March 28th, 2012, 5:18 pm #103

I don't think the set needs to be trimmed down I like the fact that there are a lot of cards to collect, it would be boring if you could complete the set in 50 packs or so.
and the number of man of the matches is fine it makes it more fun to collect but I agree that the best players shouldn't have all the good cards.
Maybe if they only do a few limited editions make them from teams like Aston Villa, Stoke, Sunderland, Newcastle maybe with a few top teams players.

Maybe they could make a small set (possibly in extra) all the teams fans favourites instead of just 1 player from each position

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

March 28th, 2012, 9:59 pm #104

jayce101 wrote:How about a 1 in 1000 packs golden boot card
top scorer from previous season and really pit some effot in the design rather than just a gold back
or it could be a special FCF card for us!!!

Sounds like it could be a really nice card, rainbow foil gold card!

:clap

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

March 28th, 2012, 10:02 pm #105

Some great idea's guys, keep em coming.

I will send a link to this thread to Topps at some point.

:1356

Alan
Masters Card
Alan
Masters Card

March 28th, 2012, 11:22 pm #106

Make the set similar to Munidcromo in Spain.

1332 cards in the set.

Lots of metallic cards of Badges, Stadiums, Top Players - different colours and with different designs etched into the metallic covering.

To complete the whole set you'd be talking about collecting about 2500 cards.

They release them throughout the season in up to 20 editions, wiith new cards coming out with each additional edition.

They even issue the first lot of cards BEFORE the season starts, and the players are always in the new season kit even then!

Really, Topps have taken the simple option for UK soccer cards.

Check out their US site and see what they do for US sports, you'll be amazed.

Soccer collectors are treated like second-class citizens compared to our American cousins.

Alan

Tollyman - I know this post is rather negative towards Topps, don't mind if you want to delete it before you send the link to them...

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

March 29th, 2012, 1:35 am #107

Alan wrote:Make the set similar to Munidcromo in Spain.

1332 cards in the set.

Lots of metallic cards of Badges, Stadiums, Top Players - different colours and with different designs etched into the metallic covering.

To complete the whole set you'd be talking about collecting about 2500 cards.

They release them throughout the season in up to 20 editions, wiith new cards coming out with each additional edition.

They even issue the first lot of cards BEFORE the season starts, and the players are always in the new season kit even then!

Really, Topps have taken the simple option for UK soccer cards.

Check out their US site and see what they do for US sports, you'll be amazed.

Soccer collectors are treated like second-class citizens compared to our American cousins.

Alan

Tollyman - I know this post is rather negative towards Topps, don't mind if you want to delete it before you send the link to them...

Topps don't mind criticism as long as it is constructive which I beleive it is.

goldblader13
Player of the Month
goldblader13
Player of the Month

March 29th, 2012, 2:44 pm #108

i agree a lot of cards would make it more exciting and fun to collect

it would be boring if you could complete the set in like a week

comeonyougunners
Player of the Month
comeonyougunners
Player of the Month

April 4th, 2012, 3:23 pm #109

mabye as they had the championship collection in this years then mabye in 12/13 the can have a premier league team of legends in which
it would have 18 legends for each club :idiot

10everj
Man of the Match
10everj
Man of the Match

April 8th, 2012, 3:49 pm #110

More signed cards in lucky packs
DERBY COUNTY FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out my youtube videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/madformatch ... ature=mhee