What is Match Attax like nowadays?

Pricey JNR
Masters Card
Pricey JNR
Masters Card

December 9th, 2013, 11:26 pm #1

Hey guys, I used to be a massive fan of collecting football cards,but stopped collecting last year, as I grew out of it.

What I want to know is how good do you think it is this year,and do you think it is worthy of collecting?
Great Traders:
Footymadwill(Will2k),Blandy33 x3,Cjchelsea, Jayce101 x2,LamboKeenie(MasterOfAdrenalyn) x2,Phild,PnChocolates,Tollyman,Pricey249( aka Pricey SNR), Swapit
NOTE: I DO NOT TRADE ABROAD(SORRY)[/colorFormer names: MatchAttaxCorey,MasterCoreyOfMatchAttax
AWARDS:
2010- Member Of The Year

SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

December 10th, 2013, 12:09 pm #2

Hm, good question!
In my opinion it is at least twice better then the previous MA 12/13.
Just today one of our members on cardzreview did a complete collection review http://www.cardzreview.com/topps-match- ... on-review/
Most probably that would give the answers to all of your questions.
Hope that helps.
Cheers!

Pricey JNR
Masters Card
Pricey JNR
Masters Card

December 10th, 2013, 4:37 pm #3

SlimShady(srb) wrote:Hm, good question!<br />In my opinion it is at least twice better then the previous MA 12/13.<br />Just today one of our members on cardzreview did a complete collection review http://www.cardzreview.com/topps-match- ... on-review/<br />Most probably that would give the answers to all of your questions.<br />Hope that helps.<br />Cheers!
Cheers for the link mate,I'll check it out!
Great Traders:
Footymadwill(Will2k),Blandy33 x3,Cjchelsea, Jayce101 x2,LamboKeenie(MasterOfAdrenalyn) x2,Phild,PnChocolates,Tollyman,Pricey249( aka Pricey SNR), Swapit
NOTE: I DO NOT TRADE ABROAD(SORRY)[/colorFormer names: MatchAttaxCorey,MasterCoreyOfMatchAttax
AWARDS:
2010- Member Of The Year

MatchAttaxMaster101
Masters Card

December 10th, 2013, 5:07 pm #4

In a word?

Awful.

Pricey JNR
Masters Card
Pricey JNR
Masters Card

December 10th, 2013, 9:50 pm #5

MatchAttaxMaster101 wrote:In a word?

Awful.
Really? Why?
Great Traders:
AWARDS:
2010- Member Of The Year

alanaman
Limited Edition
alanaman
Limited Edition

December 11th, 2013, 12:33 am #6

Good review, does the collector realise that hes missing the Ruiz error card?

llpalm08
Masters Card
llpalm08
Masters Card

December 11th, 2013, 1:33 am #7

I do like this years set allot more than last years, the design is nice on both front and back and they have gone back to having just the players in the teams section and have put the managers back in their own section like they used to be. The only thing I don't like about this years set is the magazine subscription you have to have to get 3 of the limited editions. I do like the idea of the Bronze, Silver, Gold limited editions but I think it would be better if they had it so that each limited was a different person rather than 3 of the same so they could have the lower half teams as bronze limiteds, the mid table teams as silver and the top table teams as gold.

Pricey JNR
Masters Card
Pricey JNR
Masters Card

December 11th, 2013, 7:14 am #8

llpalm08 wrote:I do like this years set allot more than last years, the design is nice on both front and back and they have gone back to having just the players in the teams section and have put the managers back in their own section like they used to be. The only thing I don't like about this years set is the magazine subscription you have to have to get 3 of the limited editions. I do like the idea of the Bronze, Silver, Gold limited editions but I think it would be better if they had it so that each limited was a different person rather than 3 of the same so they could have the lower half teams as bronze limiteds, the mid table teams as silver and the top table teams as gold.
Alright,seems a good idea!
Great Traders:
AWARDS:
2010- Member Of The Year

SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition
SlimShady(srb)
Limited Edition

December 11th, 2013, 8:40 am #9

alanaman wrote:Good review, does the collector realise that hes missing the Ruiz error card?
I will tell him that alanman, or you can via comments on our site/YouTube, thank you, eagle eye you have :).

MatchAttaxMaster101
Masters Card

December 11th, 2013, 5:42 pm #10

Pricey JNR wrote:
MatchAttaxMaster101 wrote:In a word?

Awful.
Really? Why?
They've made about 20 blunders with it for a start, and don't get me started on the Match Attax magazine... :rofl