elcid
Player of the Month
elcid
Player of the Month
Joined: September 25th, 2011, 8:47 am

September 28th, 2015, 7:08 am #21

The game is now playing well, except after all cards are played the match does not end! Managed to get the binder up for the first time this morning and see some cards not listed. They do make little mistakes every year!!
Quote
Like
Share

gt6943
Masters Card
gt6943
Masters Card
Joined: February 1st, 2010, 3:37 pm

September 28th, 2015, 3:50 pm #22

Can`t even access the website ... just get the error message. :shrug
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2


Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 7111723/1/


Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 7119187/1/
Quote
Like
Share

subbuteoni
Star Player
subbuteoni
Star Player
Joined: October 3rd, 2011, 8:19 pm

September 29th, 2015, 3:07 pm #23

Can anyone explain to me how I join a league on the Topps Match Attax Live Site ?
I would like to compete for some of the PRO 11 cards.
Quote
Like
Share

ReggieBoy
101 Card
ReggieBoy
101 Card
Joined: February 15th, 2015, 8:00 pm

September 29th, 2015, 3:18 pm #24

subbuteoni wrote:Can anyone explain to me how I join a league on the Topps Match Attax Live Site ?
I would like to compete for some of the PRO 11 cards.
I don't believe you'll need to join a league subbuteoni to win Pro 11 cards - the scores from your games will be added up and the overall 1000 players who finish each week with the highest score (who have selected a Pro 11 card to win that week) will be sent one.

When you're on the site, just play any other random player and you'll score points (even if you lose).
Quote
Like
Share

gt6943
Masters Card
gt6943
Masters Card
Joined: February 1st, 2010, 3:37 pm

September 29th, 2015, 8:29 pm #25

ReggieBoy wrote:
subbuteoni wrote:Can anyone explain to me how I join a league on the Topps Match Attax Live Site ?
I would like to compete for some of the PRO 11 cards.
I don't believe you'll need to join a league subbuteoni to win Pro 11 cards - the scores from your games will be added up and the overall 1000 players who finish each week with the highest score (who have selected a Pro 11 card to win that week) will be sent one.

When you're on the site, just play any other random player and you'll score points (even if you lose).
It would be nice to have a league table to see where you stand each week ... so if you need to get a few games in on a saturday/sunday to get into the top 1000 to make sure of your card.
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2


Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 7111723/1/


Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 7119187/1/
Quote
Like
Share

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card
Joined: February 25th, 2010, 9:40 pm

September 29th, 2015, 8:37 pm #26

For the first time tonight I have managed to complete some games. No idea what I am doing, but I have won a few! It allocates points when you win a game.

Like Gary said, it would be useful if there was some sort of league table so you can see if you are close to the top 1000. Clueless how people are going to know if they have won or when the allocation of cards actually starts. Could be sat here playing this game tonight for nothing!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album



Quote
Like
Share

Minsterman
i-card
Joined: September 27th, 2015, 11:09 pm

September 29th, 2015, 8:50 pm #27

I have just been playing on the site against other players, and for some reason, opponents poor cards are beating my good ones when they shouldn't ???? Is there some kind of 'Cheat' available???? Also, when I'm in front, other players just seem to stop playing..... Why can't people just play the game normally??? If you are losing, get over it and don't use the cowards way out.
Quote
Like
Share

ReggieBoy
101 Card
ReggieBoy
101 Card
Joined: February 15th, 2015, 8:00 pm

September 29th, 2015, 8:51 pm #28

bibster wrote:For the first time tonight I have managed to complete some games. No idea what I am doing, but I have won a few! It allocates points when you win a game.

Like Gary said, it would be useful if there was some sort of league table so you can see if you are close to the top 1000. Clueless how people are going to know if they have won or when the allocation of cards actually starts. Could be sat here playing this game tonight for nothing!
If you go into 'Profile', and click onto the 'Leagues' tab. Then click on the 'Premier League logo', on the right hand side it has 'UK' as an option - and in there it shows what position you're sitting in. My team is currently sitting 80th - even though my my games keep 'hanging' before the end.

Hope that helps...
Quote
Like
Share

subbuteoni
Star Player
subbuteoni
Star Player
Joined: October 3rd, 2011, 8:19 pm

September 29th, 2015, 9:05 pm #29

OK, thanks for letting me know. :cheers
I also thought that there should be some sort of League Table to let you know how you are getting on.
I have managed to play about 40 games and I have only lost the first 2 as I did not know what I was doing.
New to all this virtual card stuff. :doh
Quote
Like
Share

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
Joined: September 16th, 2014, 12:32 pm

September 29th, 2015, 9:07 pm #30

Good spot Reggie !

Clever Clinical Cheetahs are doing ok in 38th
Quote
Like
Share