Topps Selling Authentics through ebay - Bargains to be had?

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

November 15th, 2012, 2:13 pm #1

Topps have asked me to let our members now that a range of Authentics can now be bought through Ebay on 'Auction' style listings (not 'buy it now').

Take a look at their store and maybe grab your self a bargain!

The Ebay store can be found at Click here to go to Topps Ebay store

However you can still miss all that bidding hassle and buy direct from Topps Authentic website: www.toppsauthentics.co.uk where you can also use our FCF members 10% discount, details in Exclusive Deals section at the top of the forum.

MatchAttaxCam
Masters Card
MatchAttaxCam
Masters Card

November 15th, 2012, 9:37 pm #2

Tollyman wrote:Topps have asked me to let our members now that a range of Authentics can now be bought through Ebay on 'Auction' style listings (not 'buy it now').<br /><br />Take a look at their store and maybe grab your self a bargain!<br /><br />The Ebay store can be found at Click here to go to Topps Ebay store<br /><br />However you can still miss all that bidding hassle and buy direct from Topps Authentic website: www.toppsauthentics.co.uk where you can also use our FCF members 10% discount, details in Exclusive Deals section at the top of the forum.<br /><br />
£6 postage on everything so would do well to get a bargain!
Wish list----------------------Feedback

Trusted Traders: matchattaxcrazy, Tankerton1, Turtle21, Booto67, sufcmilla, gt6943, Macky17g, turboboy94, MA!CCFC98, monkey76

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

November 18th, 2012, 7:12 pm #3

Anyone on here bid on the first batch of items including this Beardsley signed card...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350638653404? ... fresh=true

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

November 18th, 2012, 8:14 pm #4

I am bidding on a few things and got my eye on some stuff ending this week *fingers crossed*
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

jayce101
Masters Card
jayce101
Masters Card

November 18th, 2012, 8:39 pm #5

same here

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

November 19th, 2012, 7:34 pm #6

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350639219265? ... 1423.l2649

Wow!

I managed to pick up a couple of items but still got my eye on some more. Topps selling on ebay is not good for my bank balance!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

November 19th, 2012, 7:44 pm #7

bibster wrote:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350639219265? ... 1423.l2649

Wow!

I managed to pick up a couple of items but still got my eye on some more. Topps selling on ebay is not good for my bank balance!
Did you manage to win this Catherine?
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

November 19th, 2012, 7:47 pm #8

I already have this one Sean and thankfully I got it cheaper than the one that sold tonight!

Managed to pick up the Johnson and Cattermole though!

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

November 19th, 2012, 7:50 pm #9

bibster wrote:I already have this one Sean and thankfully I got it cheaper than the one that sold tonight!

Managed to pick up the Johnson and Cattermole though!
Nice pick ups with those. Especially the Johnson

At least they are selling off some of what they had left over instead of keeping them after not being redeemed

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

November 23rd, 2012, 12:58 pm #10

Just picked up a Joe Hart (Man City) and Nicky Shorey (Aston Villa) thanks due to Topps Authentic