JackW
100 Club
JackW
100 Club

April 4th, 2017, 10:00 am #141

Fabien wrote:Maybe i will start to collect the Topps Now, but sure it's a very expensive collection if you buy all the cards every week...
It is VERY expensive trying to buy the whole set....but at this stage I am committed...maybe best not to start next year....currently up to card no 74 in the binder so probably well over £1000 in cost so far

Fingers crossed as this is the first time they have done them in this country the set will have at least some value in years to come...particularly as the numbers of each card seem to be decreasing week by week...a full set will hopefully be pretty rare!!

If you are after some of the early cards I have some available for sale/ trade...drop me a PM if interested
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

flipthelip
Fans Favourite
flipthelip
Fans Favourite

April 5th, 2017, 2:26 pm #142

JackW wrote:
flipthelip wrote:I think to many collectors ( not dealers),cost IS the real issue. Especially when you have people that want your stuff 50% cheaper while selling their own for top dollar.Ring any bells?
Is that meant for me?

I almost never sell anything!

And when I offer prices it is because it is what I think is a fair price for the card

If I was buying cards to sell on then that would be one thing but I COLLECT these cards and have no intention of selling anything any time soon
richa6338

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

April 5th, 2017, 5:21 pm #143

I'm hoping there are a few draws in the games tonight so that it means there is more of a chance of a Burnley card! Haha! The last one we had was at the beginning of February.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

hollywood
Man of the Match
hollywood
Man of the Match

April 6th, 2017, 9:01 am #144

I am hoping for a Southampton card in this round. We have only had three so far despite a half decent season!!!

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

April 6th, 2017, 12:04 pm #145

Hull, Spurs and Chelsea for the midweek games. Not very imaginative!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

ReggieBoy
101 Card
ReggieBoy
101 Card

April 7th, 2017, 7:47 pm #146

It's interesting to see that Topps Now are offering Team Reserve deals for their Baseball cards this season. Their pricing is as follows...

$24.99 (for 3 different cards)
$39.99 (for 5 different cards)
$74.99 (for 10 different cards)

EACH MOMENT SHIPPED SEPARATELY. WHEN A MOMENT CARD IS CREATED FOR YOUR TEAM, THE NUMBER OF CARDS YOU SELECTED PER MOMENT WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU IN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS

This means you can choose your favourite team, and never risk missing a card. Seems a lot less hassle, and I presume if they don't issue ten different cards for your team in the season that your balance would somehow 'carry over'.

I really hope they introduce this for the Premier League cards next year because I'm sure it would tempt more collectors into going for their teams set. It certainly seems like a lot less hassle than it currently is.

Zabolek
Limited Edition
Zabolek
Limited Edition

April 10th, 2017, 11:32 am #147

Sounds exactly like what I proposed in another thread, and a good improvement if they replicate this to the Premier League.

Dorking
101 Card
Dorking
101 Card

April 10th, 2017, 10:11 pm #148

ReggieBoy wrote:It's interesting to see that Topps Now are offering Team Reserve deals for their Baseball cards this season. Their pricing is as follows...

$24.99 (for 3 different cards)
$39.99 (for 5 different cards)
$74.99 (for 10 different cards)

EACH MOMENT SHIPPED SEPARATELY. WHEN A MOMENT CARD IS CREATED FOR YOUR TEAM, THE NUMBER OF CARDS YOU SELECTED PER MOMENT WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU IN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS

This means you can choose your favourite team, and never risk missing a card. Seems a lot less hassle, and I presume if they don't issue ten different cards for your team in the season that your balance would somehow 'carry over'.

I really hope they introduce this for the Premier League cards next year because I'm sure it would tempt more collectors into going for their teams set. It certainly seems like a lot less hassle than it currently is.
I'd be well up for a subscription.Always worried I'd forget to check a couple of days after a special win.

On another note, I'm guessing that Monday night games aren't covered by Topps Now? Would happily buy a card for Palace's 3-0 win over Arsenal tonight, but guessing it won't happen

John1509
Man of the Match
John1509
Man of the Match

April 11th, 2017, 2:14 pm #149

Dorking wrote:
On another note, I'm guessing that Monday night games aren't covered by Topps Now? Would happily buy a card for Palace's 3-0 win over Arsenal tonight, but guessing it won't happen
Nope, No palace card from lastnight :crying

Dorking
101 Card
Dorking
101 Card

April 24th, 2017, 9:10 pm #150

Palace featured this week, with Benteke the star for getting 2 goals on his return to Anfield