Topps Festival

Adrenalynxl9
Hat Trick Hero
Adrenalynxl9
Hat Trick Hero

September 26th, 2014, 7:34 pm #1

So the topps festival is right round the corner, I'm a bit shocked with some of the dates as most of them are during school, which will put a lot of people off from coming. It starts next week with london on the 4th and 5th, I'll be at the one on the 4th, let us know which ones your going to!

gt6943
Masters Card
gt6943
Masters Card

September 26th, 2014, 7:38 pm #2

I doubt that i`ll be bringing Jack to any of them .. not got the time right now .. but i guess we will see you all come Easter time for the Swap and Play Events.

Hope you all beat the Master ... whoever they are.
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 7111723/1/

Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 7119187/1/

jaxattax
100 Club
jaxattax
100 Club

September 26th, 2014, 8:33 pm #3

Glasgow is a Saturday, so we will be there.

Harrick
100 Club
Harrick
100 Club

September 29th, 2014, 6:17 am #4

Hardly got time to get a proper team together before London event... NEXT WEEKEND! See you there Saturday ;-)

Adrenalynxl9
Hat Trick Hero
Adrenalynxl9
Hat Trick Hero

October 4th, 2014, 4:19 pm #5

Great day out! Met up with harrick and his son and Tankerton1s younger brother. Got the master card on my second attempt after I had changed my game strategy.

Won't be going tomorrow but I'll be at Milton Keynes so I'll see everyone whoes going there!!!

hattersfan
Masters Card
hattersfan
Masters Card

October 4th, 2014, 4:47 pm #6

Adrenalynxl9 wrote:Great day out! Met up with harrick and his son and Tankerton1s younger brother. Got the master card on my second attempt after I had changed my game strategy.

Won't be going tomorrow but I'll be at Milton Keynes so I'll see everyone whoes going there!!!
I'll be there, as the master.
My feedback page

Awards:

Match Attax London Champion 2012
Match Attax Manchester Npower Championship tournament winner 2013
Match Attax London Over 14's 'tournament' winner 2014

Luton Till I Die!

Trusted Traders

l1sboa, spurs. attax and many more.

Bad Traders

arsenal9126
MIKADOO123 (sent me two things about 2 years ago, did not get either of them.)

"I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one."Brian Clough.

Harrick
100 Club
Harrick
100 Club

October 5th, 2014, 8:56 am #7

What a fantastic day, Got the early, Harry with team in hand only to find the Master was unable to attend... So Harry was asked if he would take on the job of Match Attax Master and he jumped at the chance. He played 40+ games and only gave away 3 Master Cards all day (10am - 5pm), and they were all won by the usual suspects, Brindan being the first LOL

Good to meet you all and Harry will see you all at Milton Keynes :-D

Alan
Masters Card
Alan
Masters Card

October 5th, 2014, 11:05 am #8

Harrick wrote:What a fantastic day, Got the early, Harry with team in hand only to find the Master was unable to attend... So Harry was asked if he would take on the job of Match Attax Master and he jumped at the chance. He played 40+ games and only gave away 3 Master Cards all day (10am - 5pm), and they were all won by the usual suspects, Brindan being the first LOL

Good to meet you all and Harry will see you all at Milton Keynes :-D
That's absolutely fantastic, what a great story for Sunday morning.

Well done Harry.

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

October 5th, 2014, 7:21 pm #9

My younger brother Harry attended yesterday with my Dad. Unfortunately i was unable to attend because they decided to put the event on a weekend, as i referee & coach my football team on saturdays and i still manage to play on a sunday so neither day was good for me which is why i prefer half term. My Dad had a discussion with Rod about why they had chosen a weekend and he said they were trying to do something different to attract more people to the event. Harry said it seemed to be fairly quiet for large parts of the day with it only really getting a little busy into the afternoon, so im not sure if it worked really holding it on a weekend.

Anyway, Harry bought various products from the shop they had up there, including tins which were selling for £5 which was quite a good deal, collector bags, match attax footballs, the swap box and also the Tin, Starter pack, multipack and drawstring bag deal for £10. I have a few things to scan in/ photograph for everyone to see up here.

So Harry with little practise and a team picked from scratch the night before, and after his close first attempt against the master (could have been Brindan he may have taken over briefly?), he finally beat the master the second time of asking to win the master card, so he was mighty pleased!!

I am pleased to say the two of us should be off to Milton Keynes in half term as well, so hope to see many familiar faces there.
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Harrick
100 Club
Harrick
100 Club

October 9th, 2014, 2:31 pm #10

Harry the Match Attax Master at London Topps Festival Saturday 4th October