Topps Fantasy Team

jaxattax
100 Club
jaxattax
100 Club

12:18 AM - Sep 29, 2014 #1

Match Attax Fantasy Football team chat :sofun

Edited my initial post which was fairly negative.

caveboydave
Hat Trick Hero
caveboydave
Hat Trick Hero

2:04 AM - Sep 29, 2014 #2

thats topps for you they dont care the collectors they are making it harder every year to complete
all they care about is the money i wish panini would get the rights and let topps go back to america and stay there

Dorking
101 Card
Dorking
101 Card

5:44 AM - Sep 29, 2014 #3

Can anyone please reveal the Pro 11 cards to win? (I'm specifically interested in knowing if there is a Palace card, but a list of all the Pro 11's would be handy)
ta

jaxattax
100 Club
jaxattax
100 Club

12:48 PM - Sep 29, 2014 #4

Interstingly, the week commencing 10th of November has been removed, but there are still not any leader boards.

The pro 11 cards are -

Jack Wilshere
Agbonlahor
Ings
Costa
Bolasie
Howard
Jelavic
Schmeichel
Gerrard
Aguero
Shaw
Jammaat
Green
Clyne
Odemwhingie
Rodwell
Gomis
Townsend
Lescott
Nolan

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

2:41 PM - Sep 29, 2014 #5

In terms of updating the leaderboard, with the PRO11 game last year it was updated on a Thursday.

With the Stoke v Newcastle game tonight, I presume they will be waiting until after that to update, should the game be live from now. Hoping it is, instead of waiting until November!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

3:59 PM - Sep 29, 2014 #6

caveboydave wrote:thats topps for you they dont care the collectors they are making it harder every year to complete
all they care about is the money i wish panini would get the rights and let topps go back to america and stay there
Topps are not very forthcoming to me anymore, a few prizes if asked but my 3 requests for exclusive info before this seasons Match Attax collection release were ignored. They are very much 'in bed' with MOTD kids magazine as far as I can see, they get all the exclusive info now. Maybe I'm wrong but it does indicate that the collectors market is not as important as the kids toy market. The fact that the Premier Gold 2013 collection was given very little attention backs this up.
TBH our relationship with Topps took a nose dive ever since the Topps Customer Service thread, where a few members and even a moderator slagged off one of their customer Service employees and plotted to get him sacked! :doh

Sorry, off topic... :bum

MatchAttaxMaster101
Masters Card

4:21 PM - Sep 29, 2014 #7

Tollyman wrote:
caveboydave wrote:thats topps for you they dont care the collectors they are making it harder every year to complete
Topps are not very forthcoming to me anymore, a few prizes if asked but my 3 requests for exclusive info before this seasons Match Attax collection release were ignored. They are very much 'in bed' with MOTD kids magazine as far as I can see, they get all the exclusive info now. Maybe I'm wrong but it does indicate that the collectors market is not as important as the kids toy market. The fact that the Premier Gold 2013 collection was given very little attention backs this up.
TBH our relationship with Topps took a nose dive ever since the Topps Customer Service thread, where a few members and even a moderator slagged off one of their customer Service employees and plotted to get him sacked! :doh

Sorry, off topic... :bum
off on a rant i see,

but thats terrible really... i dont see the point of having an email address when nothing will come about of emails sent :/

Macca
Hat Trick Hero
Macca
Hat Trick Hero

4:37 PM - Sep 29, 2014 #8

I can't pick a pro 11 card to win. How do you do this?

jaxattax
100 Club
jaxattax
100 Club

9:58 PM - Sep 29, 2014 #9

you need to unlock them first. Each retail pack comes with a code inside the wrapper. Enter the code on the topps site and it will give you £1million toward pro 11 players. I entered 4o packets codes yesterday, got £40 million for players, so I unlocked aguero, costa, shaw and wilshere. I chose aguero as my first card to win, as I think he is the best card, even though I am a united man!

Dorking
101 Card
Dorking
101 Card

5:44 AM - Sep 30, 2014 #10

Thank you jaxattax again! The Pro11 cards (from last years sticker collection) were going for about a tenner each on ebay last year. Think I will just do that as I only want the Bolasie one (Palace).

The Premier Gold cards last year was a strange one. For collectors of the smallest Prem clubs like me, all the cards I wanted were overseas in the US, Canada or Asia. Whilst it wasn't cheap hoovering them all up, especially with all the overseas postage to pay, it was pretty easy to win everything you wanted to get, because American and Asian card collectors were never going to pay much for cards of players they had barely heard of who played for clubs they had barely heard of. That almost every card came with overhead costs though is a bit crazy - our Premier League, yet we were treated like fans from abroad!