everton fc
Player of the Month
everton fc
Player of the Month

May 25th, 2015, 11:31 am #881

my 14 teams all got 45 points. can't see that being a winning card score. but I will live in hope. till Saturday 12 o'clock. can't complain I've won more cards. that I could have hoped for. don't know what I'm going to do now on Saturday mornings. just wont be the same. that 12 o'clock dead line .wish I started from the beginning also. but I don't reckon I'd be any were near the top.its been great see you all next season
[/url][/IMG]

Zissou
Player of the Month
Zissou
Player of the Month

May 25th, 2015, 6:32 pm #882

Does the person who finished top of the overall leaderboards actually win anything?

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

May 25th, 2015, 7:04 pm #883

I asked at the swap and play tour and was told there wasn't a prize. Then I was told they would think about it for next year. Wouldn't be surprised if the winner received a small gesture to recognise coming 1st.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

everton fc
Player of the Month
everton fc
Player of the Month

May 29th, 2015, 4:13 pm #884

Zissou wrote:Does the person who finished top of the overall leaderboards actually win anything?
hey zissou. the ars......enal . as fell through .on them cards now . anyone who wants them have probably got them by now. i warned you get rid of them
[/url][/IMG]

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

May 30th, 2015, 11:09 am #885

Looks like the 12 o'clock upload of the leaderboards hasn't worked. Good job I didn't have an amazing week this week to possibly claim top spot. I would be really annoyed!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

Zissou
Player of the Month
Zissou
Player of the Month

May 30th, 2015, 12:01 pm #886

everton fc wrote:
Zissou wrote:Does the person who finished top of the overall leaderboards actually win anything?
hey zissou. the ars......enal . as fell through .on them cards now . anyone who wants them have probably got them by now. i warned you get rid of them
Mine have still been selling for £5/£6

BigErnst
101 Card
BigErnst
101 Card

June 2nd, 2015, 6:01 pm #887

The final table has now been posted - I managed to win 11 cards with a score of 51 points....

Came a respectable 13th overall having missed 2 weeks.

ReggieBoy
101 Card
ReggieBoy
101 Card

June 2nd, 2015, 6:48 pm #888

I can't believe bibster managed to finish top with such a honking score (44)!!! Her nearest challenger bottled it with a horrible score (35).

Well done bibster. I really hope they run a similar competition again next year - cos I'll be gunning for ya!!! :wink

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

June 2nd, 2015, 6:51 pm #889

I finished second overall ReggieBoy. I had a terrible last week

Proud that I finished 2nd out of all those teams though! I am well up for the challenge again next season!

ReggieBoy
101 Card
ReggieBoy
101 Card

June 2nd, 2015, 8:27 pm #890

Ahhh, I'm gutted for you bibster - and here was me wrongly cheering on Tough Soccer Dogs. I now feel completely stupid because I've just seen the name of the 2nd placed team. School-boy error on my part!!!

I've said it before, but I really feel Topps should expand this element of their Match Attax product, because I'm convinced if they put up a decent prizes, and advertised it better - it would definitely encourage more sales. I reckon prizes should go to the top three at least. A Premiership Club signed shirt, Club merchandise, cash prizes, even some kind of real top quality card for the managers who manage to win all twenty Pro 11 cards with their account.