Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

November 21st, 2014, 6:16 pm #241

My team for this week has: 3 Chelsea, 3 Man City, 2 Liverpool, 1 Leicester, 1 Spurs, 1 Stoke
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

Phild
Masters Card
Phild
Masters Card

November 21st, 2014, 7:27 pm #242

robjones1973 wrote:
Phild wrote:
robjones1973 wrote:
graham wrote:hi all my son is really struggling with this game and has never been in top 500 so has not won any of the pro 11 cards 980th is his best score to date
would really be great if someone could give tips as to how to improve his chances
Try and put lots of Chelsea players in this week. They are playing West Brom at home. Not saying it is a foregone conclusion but they have a good chance of a few goals and a clean sheet.
Could go either way to be honest, either a very close game as even at home we set up as though we are the away team or we could get stuffed as everyone expects. Either way expect three points for Chelsea but don't be surprised if we sneak a point or keep the score down to one or two but defensively Chelsea should be fine.

We were on a poor run when we went there last season and ended up 30 seconds away from 3 points until Ramires tripped over a blade of grass and we came away with only the one. Defensively we are better this season but with the addition of Diego Costa and Fabregas so are Chelsea.
I did say it wasn't a foregone conclusion but Chelsea are head and shoulders above every other team in the league. I do agree with what you said about Ramires and that rogue piece of grass he fell over.
I know what you're saying and to be honest yesterday was 95% certain of a Chelsea win, today after news that Jason Davidson could play if Pocognoli doesn't make it then i'd say its 99% certain on a Chelsea win.

graham
Hat Trick Hero
graham
Hat Trick Hero

November 22nd, 2014, 10:35 am #243

jaxattax wrote:with regards to advice, we are 3rd over all and have won 5 out of 6 pro 11 so we might be good for advice?
I think the best way is to have a guess at what results will be first.
If there are a few clean sheets up for grabs, try loads of defenders with players from those teams.
Defenders who set up and score are good to have, so if you can get a player who will clean sheet, set up and score you will get loads of points.
Chambers at Arsenal is great for that but only if they clean sheet.
If there are not many clean sheets going to happen, be more positive, flood the middle and attack with scorers and assisters to get the points.
The most expensive player is not always the best option, Southampton defenders and Chambers at arsenal are good examples of cheap players scoring high from defence.
Midfielders who score and assist are an absolute must and you are obviously looking for strikers who do the same.
We have played 4 different formations already this season to get the players we want for points.
You need to be up to date on injuries too.
The tricky part is budget. We have managed to get 6 chelsea players, 2 united players and sanchez in our team this week.
It is a funny week of games in my opinion though, a few games could end up going either way and I cannot see there being loads of clean sheets.
Good luck.
many thanks for your detailed tips and well done on your success at this game. my son read your tips and has spent a couple of hours picking a team
I cant help him as I know nothing about football. he was ready to give up on this game but your tips have spurred him on many thanks will let you know how he does.

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card

November 22nd, 2014, 10:36 am #244

I have had my post turn up this morning but have had no pro 11 cards for the Week commencing: Sat 8th November 2014 turn up! Has anyone had anything turn up for that week over the past couple of days or today and if so which position did you finish in?
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

chriskeens
Player of the Month
chriskeens
Player of the Month

November 22nd, 2014, 10:52 am #245

Tankerton1 wrote:I have had my post turn up this morning but have had no pro 11 cards for the Week commencing: Sat 8th November 2014 turn up! Has anyone had anything turn up for that week over the past couple of days or today and if so which position did you finish in?
I was due one for that week too. Postie has been and there is no sign yet.
My Premier Gold 2014 Everton Collection
(Wanted for this collection: Howard Auto 'Base' '/99' and any Everton '1/1')

My Premier Gold 2014 (auto) Collection

My Premier Club 2015 Everton Collection

Wishlist: here // Selling: here // Tradelist: here // Trading feedback: here (eBay Feedback here)

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

November 22nd, 2014, 10:54 am #246

Nothing here this morning either!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

clem132
100 Club
clem132
100 Club

November 22nd, 2014, 11:22 am #247

not received any for weeks but no idea how you check your weekly points position as i am top 50 on the leaderboard

chelseamember
Man of the Match
chelseamember
Man of the Match

November 22nd, 2014, 4:01 pm #248

clem132 wrote:not received any for weeks but no idea how you check your weekly points position as i am top 50 on the leaderboard
When you click the leaderboards you can change the leaderboard to a weekly view to find out where you came for the previous week, is updated every saturday at 12:00 i think

Anyway, good day so far, ive noticed my team is like 50% chelsea and 50% southampton! But not exactly as i have 1 arsenal player as well! But Chelsea look to be doing me good so far, Costa, Hazard and Fabregas getting me a few points, fingers crossed for top 500

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

November 22nd, 2014, 4:16 pm #249

My team is doing ok so far but don't think it'll make the top 500 this week. Oh well, move onto next week and try again
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

jaxattax
100 Club
jaxattax
100 Club

November 22nd, 2014, 7:32 pm #250

Think we have won our 6th Pro 11 card with this team!

Courtois
Azpilicueta
Cahil
Clyne
Hazard
Di Maria
Tadic
Matic
Rooney
Sanchez
Costa