Zabolek
Limited Edition
Zabolek
Limited Edition

September 30th, 2014, 9:01 am #11

You sound a bit like Ian Rush with that last comment when he said "living in Italy is like being in a foreign country" (I know, he didn't say that).

Dorking
101 Card
Dorking
101 Card

September 30th, 2014, 9:58 am #12

LOL. You know what I mean though! Even this year, the UK suppliers will only get theirs about a week after the rest of the world - by which time I've probably ordered a good percentage of what I want from USA ebay.

monkey76
100 Club
monkey76
100 Club

September 30th, 2014, 1:50 pm #13

Tollyman wrote:
caveboydave wrote:thats topps for you they dont care the collectors they are making it harder every year to complete
all they care about is the money i wish panini would get the rights and let topps go back to america and stay there
Topps are not very forthcoming to me anymore, a few prizes if asked but my 3 requests for exclusive info before this seasons Match Attax collection release were ignored. They are very much 'in bed' with MOTD kids magazine as far as I can see, they get all the exclusive info now. Maybe I'm wrong but it does indicate that the collectors market is not as important as the kids toy market. The fact that the Premier Gold 2013 collection was given very little attention backs this up.
TBH our relationship with Topps took a nose dive ever since the Topps Customer Service thread, where a few members and even a moderator slagged off one of their customer Service employees and plotted to get him sacked! :doh

Sorry, off topic... :bum
Sometimes I have asked Topps a couple of questions and they have always answered them. Maybe not the answer I wanted but been pretty good. If anything got lost or damaged they have been 1st class to me.

monkey76
100 Club
monkey76
100 Club

September 30th, 2014, 1:59 pm #14

I take it that your points are in the small red box on the corner of the player?? Looking at it they started on week 1.

Macca
Hat Trick Hero
Macca
Hat Trick Hero

September 30th, 2014, 3:51 pm #15

jaxattax wrote:you need to unlock them first. Each retail pack comes with a code inside the wrapper. Enter the code on the topps site and it will give you £1million toward pro 11 players. I entered 4o packets codes yesterday, got £40 million for players, so I unlocked aguero, costa, shaw and wilshere. I chose aguero as my first card to win, as I think he is the best card, even though I am a united man!
Thanks for the advice. However Ive been doing that and have remembered to enter 5 codes. The prices to unlock each card are not going down though?

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

September 30th, 2014, 4:10 pm #16

You need to look at the values of the players and decide which player you want to unlock.

For example, if you want Aguero, then you need to enter 13 codes to be able to select that card. I think the least amount of codes you can enter to unlock a card is 6, as there are a few players with a value of £5.5m.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

jaxattax
100 Club
jaxattax
100 Club

September 30th, 2014, 4:19 pm #17

monkey76 wrote:I take it that your points are in the small red box on the corner of the player?? Looking at it they started on week 1.
no the points in the red box are cumulative, I calculated my points just from what they scored on saturday, which was actually 59. Leaderboards not been updated and I have not had a reply to my email sent this morning.

monkey76
100 Club
monkey76
100 Club

September 30th, 2014, 5:40 pm #18

jaxattax wrote:
monkey76 wrote:I take it that your points are in the small red box on the corner of the player?? Looking at it they started on week 1.
no the points in the red box are cumulative, I calculated my points just from what they scored on saturday, which was actually 59. Leaderboards not been updated and I have not had a reply to my email sent this morning.
That's a shame. I had about 1000 points!!

At least this year the pro 11 game is easier to understand. I hope that the player will change after you unlock it. I only want the Southampton ones. I have a Negredo and Suarez from last time.

What about Match Attax live? Is it like the Futera game?

jaxattax
100 Club
jaxattax
100 Club

September 30th, 2014, 8:40 pm #19

No idea about the match attax live, but I am hoping it delivers free cards somehow over course of season!

jaxattax
100 Club
jaxattax
100 Club

October 2nd, 2014, 11:11 pm #20

Just emailed Topps this message -

Please can you tell me and my two sons what exactly is going on with the fantasy team?

The boys and I love collecting the cards, and want to try and collect them all. We plan on going to Glasgow on the 11th and also the event in Easter.

We created a team on the fantasy football section, and think it scored 59 points, but nothing has updated?
We are concerned that the site has not updated leader boards, with no suggestion about where teams are coming with regard to the top 500? There are 20 pro eleven cards to collect, but only 32 games left to get them.

It appears this has not started and no information is available?

Please can you explain the situation so I can tell the boys?

Thanks