Topps can't count!!!

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

February 25th, 2009, 1:55 pm #1

Having finished the collection I have established that the official binders sold by Topps aren't big enough (enough slots).

Even if you exclude the preview trophy card, Fabregas autograph card & David Dunn Limited Edition card there are still half a dozen cards more in the set than there are slots to put them in.

Cunning ploy to make you buy two binders or did no one bother to check?

I feel another email to Topps customers services coming on, they must love me!!!

davec2907
Fans Favourite
davec2907
Fans Favourite

March 1st, 2009, 1:20 pm #2

I,VE JUST FOUND THIS OUT AND I AM STILL MISSING SOME CARDS.I HAVE 9 LIMITED EDITION CARDS 5 100 CLUB CARDS,THE KYLE MISS PRINT CARD AND ALL MAN OF THE MATCHES.UNSURE WHERE TO PUT ALL THE CARDS AS I ORIGINALLY HAD LIMITED CARDS AT FRONT BUT NOW HAVE PLACED THEM AT THE BACK.HOPE THEY DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE WITH THE NEW EXTRA COLLECTION

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

March 1st, 2009, 3:49 pm #3

davec2907 wrote: I,VE JUST FOUND THIS OUT AND I AM STILL MISSING SOME CARDS.I HAVE 9 LIMITED EDITION CARDS 5 100 CLUB CARDS,THE KYLE MISS PRINT CARD AND ALL MAN OF THE MATCHES.UNSURE WHERE TO PUT ALL THE CARDS AS I ORIGINALLY HAD LIMITED CARDS AT FRONT BUT NOW HAVE PLACED THEM AT THE BACK.HOPE THEY DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE WITH THE NEW EXTRA COLLECTION
I'll just put all the Limited Editions for this year in the Extra Binder which if the same size as the current binder will have plenty of room.

Bobo
Regular Card
Bobo
Regular Card

March 3rd, 2009, 6:58 pm #4

Hi
I sorted this problem with a little cut and paste,well stick.I carfully sliced a whole page from the back of the "extra " binder and sellotaped it to the front of the new album.,limited editions fit nicely.
Cheers,Bobo