Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

August 22nd, 2013, 5:16 pm #61

SlimShady(srb) wrote:By bidding I meant this :

Member 1 ,Member 2 and Member 3 want MU. Price for 1 team is around 70$. So if MU bid reaches lets say 100$, teams that are not picked will have 30$ less in value, and may attract more people so that all teams are in
I do understand what you mean by that but I'm doing this as a purely collector viewpoint and for instance it would not be fair on bibster who has manchester united to have to go through a bidding war whereas others won't.

All it'll take is one fan from each team who is extremely excited about these for their team and this will be a great dealso hopefully we'll get it filled
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

chuck332
Player of the Month
chuck332
Player of the Month

August 22nd, 2013, 7:51 pm #62

I will take TOTTENHAM please

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

August 22nd, 2013, 8:06 pm #63

First piece of info on the checklist

Pele And Ronaldo Join English Premier League Stars To Power Upcoming Topps Premier Gold

On the heels of unveiling a peek into its highly-anticipated Topps Premier Gold, which guarantees 5 Autographs and 5 Memorabilia cardsin every box, Topps is pleased to announce the product will feature autograph and memorabilia cards of the following Barclays Premier League stars:

Christian Benteke - Aston Villa
Mikel Arteta – Arsenal
Jack Wilshere – Arsenal
Ashley Cole – Chelsea
Leighton Baines – Everton
Tim Howard – Everton
Ashley Young -Manchester United
Kyle Walker – Tottenham Hotspur

In addition, iconic footballers CRISTIANO RONALDO, PELE and GIANFRANCO ZOLA will be highlighted on autograph cards.

Stay tuned for more announced signers as well as a full autograph and memorabilia subject list.

Those jerseys must be jerseys they picked up after the first weekend of action if its a true 13/14 set but is young not injured?

I was thinking in the case of the pele ronaldo ect we could do a random draw if one was pulled unless anybody else has any ideas and were almost half way full with the list, getting excited about this release

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

August 22nd, 2013, 8:12 pm #64

Just an update that young was not on the squad for the first united match so these jerseys are more than likely from last year or pre season so don't be put off when you don't see lower table teams (according to last years table) as back then I doubt they knew who would still be in the league and who would be promoted

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

August 22nd, 2013, 8:13 pm #65

Where have you found this info Sean?

With regards to Pele and Ronaldo and the random draw - I gather Ronaldo will be in the Man Utd kit on the card?
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

August 22nd, 2013, 8:17 pm #66

bibster wrote:Where have you found this info Sean?

With regards to Pele and Ronaldo and the random draw - I gather Ronaldo will be in the Man Utd kit on the card?
It was posted on blowout, the site where the case break will be purchased.

I like your thinking and yes I would assume he will be, it's just when it said iconic footballers CRISTIANO RONALDO, PELE and GIANFRANCO ZOLA, that insists that teams like hull etc won't have any of these auto's so I was thinking a random draw would work but if everyone is ok with it I'm 100% glad to give it to the united spot who looks to be ... you

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

August 22nd, 2013, 8:22 pm #67

Haha!

Let's wait and see what kits etc the icons are in before we make an agreement. I was just thinking, for instance, if Zola or Ronaldo are in the Chelsea or United kits, I think it should go to the person with that team, as the deal is to get all the cards out of the break for that particular team. Of course Pele won't have an allocated team so that randomising is the fairest way of deciding.

Just got very excited at the thought of a signed Pele card being part of the set, as I will be buying a box (or 2) of these myself as well as joining the case break. Just hope they are released before Christmas then I can get some packs as presents as well.

Seeing Wilshere and Baines on the list for auto's has got me VERY excited too!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

August 22nd, 2013, 8:26 pm #68

bibster wrote:Haha!

Let's wait and see what kits etc the icons are in before we make an agreement. I was just thinking, for instance, if Zola or Ronaldo are in the Chelsea or United kits, I think it should go to the person with that team, as the deal is to get all the cards out of the break for that particular team. Of course Pele won't have an allocated team so that randomising is the fairest way of deciding.

Just got very excited at the thought of a signed Pele card being part of the set, as I will be buying a box (or 2) of these myself as well as joining the case break. Just hope they are released before Christmas then I can get some packs as presents as well.

Seeing Wilshere and Baines on the list for auto's has got me VERY excited too!
That's very true the post did say every players card from that team so we will stick with that throughout the break but it probably won't be much of a problem as I would think these ronaldo, pele auto's etc would be 1 auto a case if we're lucky.

But seeing Benteke has put me into sheer delight and can't wait to see the rest of the signers and jersey crads (memorabilia cards as topps u.s call it) from all the teams

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

August 22nd, 2013, 8:44 pm #69

Is it not better to buy the case from Topps UK so that we don't get stung with customs?

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

August 22nd, 2013, 8:48 pm #70

bibster wrote:Is it not better to buy the case from Topps UK so that we don't get stung with customs?
I'm ok with waiting and getting it with them but I would expect the pre sale price of blowout to be alot cheaper than what topps uk will offer it at.

I bought a case of cards from blowout for $750 presale about 4 months before it came out and as it closer to release price rose and upon release it was on sale for $1200 and thats what I'm worried about because if that happens then price will increase massively whereas as if we are hit with customs it's only an extra $5 to each slots total