To MAM101,Alan and MatchattaxCam

Tevezthebest98
Limited Edition
Tevezthebest98
Limited Edition

January 23rd, 2012, 2:55 pm #1

Thanks to four of you,my cards have improved a lot.Here is a symbol of appreciation to four of you.

Mam101: Stephen Carr base

Alan: Filip Kiss base

Joshua_10: Craig Bellamy 100 club

FCB-Messi: Jay Spearing

My own requests: Landon Donovan

: Robbie Keane

Hope you like it.And to MatchattaxCam,jc98 and all FCF members,if you are reading this,Please request your card from here.
robbokeane20.png
donovan_everton9.png
spearing.png
carr_2_3.png
cbellamy2.png
filipkiss3.png
robbokeane20.png donovan_everton9.png spearing.png carr_2_3.png cbellamy2.png filipkiss3.png

Whilst wondering the starry streets of Newcastle one night, Lee Cattermole said to his friend Nicklas, "Nicklas do you also own all the cars of the world?". "Why yes my friend!" he laughed, "I'm Nicklas Bendtner. Everything you see before you is mine... and one day it shall be yours". "Awww gee really? No fooling?!". "Absolutely Lee Cattermole. Come! Let us kick the absolute s*** out of these Ford Fiestas"

MatchAttaxMaster101
Masters Card

January 23rd, 2012, 3:46 pm #2

Wow, thanks mate that is really nice of you!!!

Tevezthebest98
Limited Edition
Tevezthebest98
Limited Edition

January 23rd, 2012, 3:51 pm #3

MatchAttaxMaster101 wrote:Wow, thanks mate that is really nice of you!!!
so,are you happy with the card or it needs some improvement?Don't hesitate to ask

Whilst wondering the starry streets of Newcastle one night, Lee Cattermole said to his friend Nicklas, "Nicklas do you also own all the cars of the world?". "Why yes my friend!" he laughed, "I'm Nicklas Bendtner. Everything you see before you is mine... and one day it shall be yours". "Awww gee really? No fooling?!". "Absolutely Lee Cattermole. Come! Let us kick the absolute s*** out of these Ford Fiestas"

MatchAttaxMaster101
Masters Card

January 23rd, 2012, 4:00 pm #4

It is brilliant. I love the render and I love how you have done the outline of the player!!

Tevezthebest98
Limited Edition
Tevezthebest98
Limited Edition

January 23rd, 2012, 4:04 pm #5

thanks

jamiecullen98
Masters Card
jamiecullen98
Masters Card

January 23rd, 2012, 4:05 pm #6

hi mate thanks i wouldn't like to request a card ! but you can inprove by making the stroke size 4 or 5 and making it white

Tevezthebest98
Limited Edition
Tevezthebest98
Limited Edition

January 23rd, 2012, 4:10 pm #7

it is white mate i just made the color lighter

Joshua_10
Signature Card
Joshua_10
Signature Card

January 23rd, 2012, 4:26 pm #8

Cheers mate for the free request! Could I have Craig Bellamy hundred club for liverpool. And I don't know if I told you but you are now one of the best card makers in the forum, they really look real!!!
YNWA

Messi-FCB-Liverpool
Masters Card

January 23rd, 2012, 4:26 pm #9

They Are Amazing!
They say that dreams are made of hopes. But reality is one match away. Don't stop believing. Europe awaits.
MASSIVE SELLING LIST

?150 (Negotiable) For My 11,000+ Collection!!!

MatchAttaxMaster101
Masters Card

January 23rd, 2012, 4:41 pm #10

Wow for Messi to say that you're brilliant!!