October 7th, 2015, 8:48 am #1

I have looked in 5 tescos in my area South Wales and none of them have any
Is it the same everywhere else?

Zissou
Player of the Month
Zissou
Player of the Month

October 7th, 2015, 8:58 am #2

DUDE! wrote:I have looked in 5 tescos in my area South Wales and none of them have any
Is it the same everywhere else?
The ones near me are certainly running low.

trokes
Player of the Month
trokes
Player of the Month

October 7th, 2015, 11:20 am #3

I think that tescos stock must be running dry couldn't get any multipacks since last Friday at my local Tesco extra and still no more there today and none at the small tescos just down the road could do with another as missing a few cult heroes

JackW
100 Club
JackW
100 Club

October 8th, 2015, 1:59 pm #4

I think Tescos got the first run of cards so they were pretty much attacked from every angle by the hardened MA collector....and the Cult Hero bonus cards were also a huge positive and bonus selling point
I suspect that there will be a good market in trading/ selling the Cult Hero cards in a few weeks as if it is only Tesco that have/ had them then people will be after them to fully complete there collection
We hit Tesco on the day of launch and managed to get them all...check out our completed 2015-16 binder with all cards...even the Master Card https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op5pdD8BpWc
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

BarryD
i-card
BarryD
i-card

October 9th, 2015, 2:55 pm #5

Still plenty of them around in South Manchester, one or two of the smaller stores did not seem to get them straight away, but most seem to have them now.

Zissou
Player of the Month
Zissou
Player of the Month

October 9th, 2015, 3:32 pm #6

The two or three down here on the South Coast are sold out. The bigger store in Southampton completely removed the CDU so assume they've sold them all!

Plenty of multipacks in Asda as nobody wants to buy them if there's no guaranteed LE!

llpalm08
Masters Card
llpalm08
Masters Card

October 10th, 2015, 12:53 am #7

Most of the ones in Portsmouth are fully stocked now, it seems that they are sending them out in differing waves depending on the areas.