Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

August 26th, 2013, 5:52 pm #31

I just read that a collector inquired into his local card store in the US about the price of a box and it is $265 so that looks like what the release price will be looks like we got a good deal here guys :653
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

December 2nd, 2013, 11:26 pm #32

Ok everyone it's about time to update this so people can get their funds together as payment will be needed on the 20th if Blowout's release date is correct so payment will be taken in the coming days. I will send all participants a pm to look at this thread again for the updates:

1. I rang UPS asking if there will be customs and they said if shipped international there would be, I inquired how much but they said they would need the exact weight which I didn't have but I ordered a case with them before and was charged 60 euro but it was slightly heavier I would think so I will put a customs charge of $60 in which is $3 per slot and when it arrives I will show the customs form in the video so people know how much it was if it's less I will refund the couple of cents to each of you and if more which I suspect it will be I'll just pay the extra.

2. Not many people did this the first time round (most sent it friends or paid for the fees) but it was ok for those who did as it was only $20 so it wasn't so bad. But when sending the money please make sure if sending it under paying for goods and services that you pay for the fees. I can't afford to be paying the fees for everybody's slot not with it being about $1000 we'll be sending over to Blowoutcards.

3. Finally after the cards are received all packages will be sent regular shipping with proof of postage being kept but if once the break is done you would like tracked shipping you can let me know and send over the extra for shipping. If you wish the normal postage then please ignore this point.

4. Final payment price has been updated in the first post. If you have one spot it costs $61.50 and if you have 2 spots it costs $123.00

We'll also set out the rules for dual jerseys etc over the coming weeks

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

December 2nd, 2013, 11:31 pm #33

After tallying up the total with shipping being $30 cheaper than first expected and customs of $60 each spot only cost $1.50 more than first anticipated

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

December 4th, 2013, 10:59 pm #34

Almost half of payments made

I will email Blowoutcards again to clarify the date that they will be looking for the full payment as there are many release dates floating around

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

December 6th, 2013, 7:30 am #35

Just received an email back from them saying that they look for payment 7 days before release once topps have confirmed it with them. They still have their date as the 18th so for now we have to look to get all payments by the 11th just in case they do look for it then so if all members left to pay could pm and let me know when they can that'd be great

UKBasedCollector
Player of the Month
UKBasedCollector
Player of the Month

December 6th, 2013, 2:24 pm #36

Portlaw wrote:Just received an email back from them saying that they look for payment 7 days before release once topps have confirmed it with them. They still have their date as the 18th so for now we have to look to get all payments by the 11th just in case they do look for it then so if all members left to pay could pm and let me know when they can that'd be great
is it too late to have a spot for this?

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

December 6th, 2013, 4:41 pm #37

UKBasedCollector wrote:
Portlaw wrote:Just received an email back from them saying that they look for payment 7 days before release once topps have confirmed it with them. They still have their date as the 18th so for now we have to look to get all payments by the 11th just in case they do look for it then so if all members left to pay could pm and let me know when they can that'd be great
is it too late to have a spot for this?
Many members took a second team even though they had no interest in a second to help get the break going which i'm very grateful for and i'm sure everyone else is too so if you look in the first post for a team you'd like you can contact the members name next to it as they might sell you the spot, I don't think spots like Man utd, liverpool etc will be sold though but it doesn't hurt to ask whoever has the team you'd like :-)

dvsgooner
Hat Trick Hero
dvsgooner
Hat Trick Hero

December 6th, 2013, 4:57 pm #38

Crystal Palace is for sale...

UKBasedCollector
Player of the Month
UKBasedCollector
Player of the Month

December 6th, 2013, 9:53 pm #39

dvsgooner wrote:Crystal Palace is for sale...
Very tempting!!

Out of interest if I did go for Palace does that mean I will end up with all Palace players? Will I have the chance to draw chase cards (jersey, auto) from players of other teams?

If Portlaw or anyone can answer that, then I will buy your Palace spot.

James

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

December 6th, 2013, 10:42 pm #40

UKBasedCollector wrote:
dvsgooner wrote:Crystal Palace is for sale...
Very tempting!!

Out of interest if I did go for Palace does that mean I will end up with all Palace players? Will I have the chance to draw chase cards (jersey, auto) from players of other teams?

If Portlaw or anyone can answer that, then I will buy your Palace spot.

James
I'll do my best to try clear it up for your James if you for example get crystal palace you will get all cards of crystal palace players, that means all base jersey and auto cards of that team. If a dual card of for example palace and hull is pulled, the fairest thing to do would be random draw it. If for example a pele auto is pulled it will be random draw among everyone to see who gets it as he wont have a team in the premier league. Hope this helps