August 24th, 2013, 7:23 pm #22

Pm's about first payment have been sent
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

August 26th, 2013, 10:41 am #23

All deposits have been received and I'm just waiting on the paypal invoice from blowout to pay the deposit and I will let you guys know when I have

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

August 26th, 2013, 4:01 pm #24

Just to update the $200 deposit to Blowout has been paid so we won't need to pay the remainder till December time.

Someone brought up a good point and I thought I'd leave it up for discussion. There are dual, triple and quad jersey cards in this set, but if a dual jersey card contains for example a man united and man city player what should we do to determine which team gets the card?

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

August 26th, 2013, 4:25 pm #25

Portlaw wrote:Just to update the $200 deposit to Blowout has been paid so we won't need to pay the remainder till December time.

Someone brought up a good point and I thought I'd leave it up for discussion. There are this set, but if a dual jersey card contains for example a man united and man city player what should we do to determine which team gets the card?
give it to those that have the least jersey cards.

Single cards get handed out first, then dual, triple and quad jersey cards in that order.

If utd & city are on a card and city has 2 single shirts to utd 3 then they get it.

other wise draw lots for it.

You do need to get this sorted before as if one of the cards has a patch it could be worth £100's!!

And not to put too much pressure on I'd be very unhappy to miss out on a dual 'patch' card with Gerrard as one of the players!!

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

August 26th, 2013, 4:32 pm #26

Tollyman wrote:
Portlaw wrote:Just to update the $200 deposit to Blowout has been paid so we won't need to pay the remainder till December time.

Someone brought up a good point and I thought I'd leave it up for discussion. There are this set, but if a dual jersey card contains for example a man united and man city player what should we do to determine which team gets the card?
give it to those that have the least jersey cards.

Single cards get handed out first, then dual, triple and quad jersey cards in that order.

If utd & city are on a card and city has 2 single shirts to utd 3 then they get it.

other wise draw lots for it.

You do need to get this sorted before as if one of the cards has a patch it could be worth £100's!!

And not to put too much pressure on I'd be very unhappy to miss out on a dual 'patch' card with Gerrard as one of the players!!
Yeah but of those will work. With regards to picking picking someone with the fewest jerseys do you think it best to give it to the person with fewest hits? For example United has 2 jerseys and 2 autos and Man city has 1 jersey and 4 autos then eve though City have less jerseys they have more hits.

With regards to a patch dual and price I think the patches that will reach the 100's range is the jumbo patches. I can't see a dual patch of gerrard competing with a jumbo patch of his

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

August 26th, 2013, 4:33 pm #27

I think it should be a random draw if there is more than one team on a card.

This is how it's done on the many case breaks I have seen in the US for Basketball etc, not based on how many other cards someone has got out of the break.

Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

August 26th, 2013, 4:37 pm #28

bibster wrote:I think it should be a random draw if there is more than one team on a card.

This is how it's done on the many case breaks I have seen in the US for Basketball etc, not based on how many other cards someone has got out of the break.
Sounds like probably the only way that will work without it getting too complicated but would be gutting if it means somebody get a third jersy while someone else misses out completely. Still that's life I suppose!

ofb1988
Masters Card
ofb1988
Masters Card

August 26th, 2013, 4:37 pm #29

im not in this but id do it with the teams in a hat. first out gets it. or you could do first 2 3 out to make it more interesting.

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

August 26th, 2013, 4:42 pm #30

Tollyman wrote:
bibster wrote:I think it should be a random draw if there is more than one team on a card.

Sounds like probably the only way that will work without it getting too complicated but would be gutting if it means somebody get a third jersy while someone else misses out completely. Still that's life I suppose!
I know everybody didn't want the lower teams but I've a feeling this product will be highly watered down with lower players as to fill up the hits in the packs. Unless collation is done perfectly I can see the lower teams getting more hits.

I'll leave it open to the others to put in their comments but as for now we'll do a random draw for the split team card