Sun promotion mini Binder and Cards

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Jimmieg7
101 Card

October 1st, 2016, 7:57 am #1

Today's sun has a voucher in it for a mini binder and six cards voucher must be redeemed in Tesco and there is another voucher tomorrow

Cescfan1
Signature Card
Cescfan1
Signature Card

October 1st, 2016, 8:03 am #2

Will tomorrows voucher be the same?
Arsenal 'til I die

My Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Jimmieg7
101 Card

October 1st, 2016, 9:18 am #3

Looks like 6 different cards tomorrow

JackW
100 Club
JackW
100 Club

October 1st, 2016, 11:32 am #4

The first cards has 2 of the Tesco exclusive cards and so does tomorrows
The binder is an A5 thing with slots to put the Tesco exclusive cards
To be honest if you have already bought packs from Tesco I wouldn't bother with this....70p for the newspaper to get cards you probably already have
Just my opinion though
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

Alan
Masters Card
Alan
Masters Card

October 1st, 2016, 12:32 pm #5

JackW wrote:The first cards has 2 of the Tesco exclusive cards and so does tomorrows
To be honest if you have already bought packs from Tesco I wouldn't bother with this....70p for the newspaper to get cards you probably already have
Just my opinion though

I can understand that, when the cards are removed from the sheet they don't come up to the quality of the proper cards, but for some, it's not the individual cards but the complete sheet that is collectable.

Topps - Match Attax 2016/17 (31) - The Sun 6-card sheet

-

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

JackW
100 Club
JackW
100 Club

October 1st, 2016, 1:14 pm #6

Alan wrote:
JackW wrote:The first cards has 2 of the Tesco exclusive cards and so does tomorrows
Just my opinion though

I can understand that, when the cards are removed from the sheet they don't come up to the quality of the proper cards, but for some, it's not the individual cards but the complete sheet that is collectable.

-
Hi Alan

Yes I agree which is why I got a couple of each card and the binder

But, unlike other cards that had, for example the International Masters, there is nothing on the cards that couldn't be purchased in the Tesco packs

Check out the cards/ binder here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsaAcPvrtPQ[/url]

So, if you are just a normal collector you are probably just as well off buying a couple of packs of Tesco cards rather than going to the effort of buying the sun

(just my opinion and not trying to be argumentative) :o)
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

Alan
Masters Card
Alan
Masters Card

October 1st, 2016, 1:20 pm #7

JackW wrote:
Alan wrote:
Just my opinion though

-
Hi Alan

Yes I agree which is why I got a couple of each card and the binder

But, unlike other cards that had, for example the International Masters, there is nothing on the cards that couldn't be purchased in the Tesco packs

Check out the cards/ binder here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsaAcPvrtPQ[/url]

So, if you are just a normal collector you are probably just as well off buying a couple of packs of Tesco cards rather than going to the effort of buying the sun

(just my opinion and not trying to be argumentative) :o)
No argument from me, I totally agree.

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Jimmieg7
101 Card

October 1st, 2016, 2:03 pm #8

Oh to be a purest! I have to have everything and if possible 2 of everything

Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month
Match Attax Mac
Player of the Month

October 1st, 2016, 2:06 pm #9

is it a decent binder, or just a tacky thing with a few pages?

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Jimmieg7
101 Card

October 1st, 2016, 2:45 pm #10

Tacky lol