Sturridge /Modric LE Per Box?

Koda
Masters Card
Koda
Masters Card

April 6th, 2012, 6:32 pm #1

How many of the cards do you get per box, my mate bought about 19 packs and got 2 Sturidges, is there about 9 per box or something? any help will help

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

April 6th, 2012, 6:34 pm #2

I got a full 200 pack Modric box and got 3 LE's Koda. They aren't as easy to get as the Hangeland LE's. Your mate was very lucky to get 2 from 19 packs!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Koda
Masters Card
Koda
Masters Card

April 6th, 2012, 6:35 pm #3

Definately, he traded me one, so thats one of the hard ones crossed off the list! I will now be able to buy my packs from Tesco, and hope to get a modric

alanaman
Limited Edition
alanaman
Limited Edition

April 7th, 2012, 9:57 pm #4

I bought a full box from McColls on the release day and got two Modric cards (Yes McColls, I believe there was a bit of a mix up on the day of release) There seems to be more sturridges in a box than modric. This is also reflected in the ebay price as you can get a sturridge for under £15, modric will cost about £25.
I have 2 x Modric, 1 x Sturridge and 1 x Arteta to trade. PM with offers. There is not very much that I need. Some 0809 bundesliga limiteds and earlier years regional heats and final cards. Would also consider some of the euro england limiteds.