Strike It mag Jan 2014

UKBasedCollector
Player of the Month
UKBasedCollector
Player of the Month

January 10th, 2014, 2:20 am #1

For UK collectors the latest issue of Panini's Strike-It! magazine (Issue 31) is now out.

Picked up a copy in WH Smiths today has the Van Persie LE taped to the front. Plus two packets of cards. So well worth getting this month.

I opened up the two packs and was chuffed to find Lahm Top Master card in one packet and in the other pack I had Ferenc Puskas Legend card!!! Well pleased. Good to see Panini putting the rarer 'chase cards' in promo packs!

Has anyone else got any good pulls from their promo packets?

And next issue is on sale 6 February and will have the Messi LE card attached.

mojoe
100 Club
mojoe
100 Club

January 10th, 2014, 8:11 am #2

in the starter pack. i got ferenc puskas legend. and alex teixeira game changer. in the same pkt.
trusted traders
kimmeh_d .bibster x2 ukbasedcollector. monkey76 .mszaby x16 .darbo. laliga x4 .spurs.attax x2. K-Schwein. RobJones1973 x 4

wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6998851/
tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/6996963/
feedback http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7021072/

Matt
101 Card
Matt
101 Card

January 10th, 2014, 4:14 pm #3

Ignore this, I was being thick.

MatchAttaxMaster101
Masters Card

January 10th, 2014, 4:16 pm #4

Hi matt. It already says in the above post but to answer your question, yes of will be enclosed along with another one or two packets. The issue is going to be on sale on the sixth of February.

Matt
101 Card
Matt
101 Card

January 10th, 2014, 4:30 pm #5

MatchAttaxMaster101 wrote:Hi matt. It already says in the above post but to answer your question, yes of will be enclosed along with another one or two packets. The issue is going to be on sale on the sixth of February.
Ah, so it does. My bad, shouldn't just read the first couple of lines! Whoops! Thanks anyway though. Shame Panini are issuing them so late, but it's better late than never I suppose.

MatchAttaxMaster101
Masters Card

January 10th, 2014, 4:39 pm #6

Matt wrote:
MatchAttaxMaster101 wrote:Hi matt. It already says in the above post but to answer your question, yes of will be enclosed along with another one or two packets. The issue is going to be on sale on the sixth of February.
Ah, so it does. My bad, shouldn't just read the first couple of lines! Whoops! Thanks anyway though. Shame Panini are issuing them so late, but it's better late than never I suppose.
On a similar note, I think that might be the last one they issue, as surely they will be attaching world cup trading cards soon.. I presume they will be?

Matt
101 Card
Matt
101 Card

January 10th, 2014, 5:12 pm #7

MatchAttaxMaster101 wrote:
Matt wrote:
On a similar note, I think that might be the last one they issue, as surely they will be attaching world cup trading cards soon.. I presume they will be?
I believe they are only issuing 2 UK Limited Editions, so that should be correct. Hopefully it will be World Cup cards after that.

MatchAttaxMaster101
Masters Card

January 10th, 2014, 5:40 pm #8

Matt wrote:
MatchAttaxMaster101 wrote:
Matt wrote:
I believe they are only issuing 2 UK Limited Editions, so that should be correct. Hopefully it will be World Cup cards after that.
The way I figure it out... march will probably contain some other sort of gift, as the world cup panini cards are usually issued in april? I think that is correct?

Robcacti
Fans Favourite
Robcacti
Fans Favourite

January 10th, 2014, 11:26 pm #9

UKBasedCollector wrote:For UK collectors the latest issue of Panini's Strike-It! magazine (Issue 31) is now out.

Picked up a copy in WH Smiths today has the Van Persie LE taped to the front. Plus two packets of cards. So well worth getting this month.

I opened up the two packs and was chuffed to find Lahm Top Master card in one packet and in the other pack I had Ferenc Puskas Legend card!!! Well pleased. Good to see Panini putting the rarer 'chase cards' in promo packs!

Has anyone else got any good pulls from their promo packets?

And next issue is on sale 6 February and will have the Messi LE card attached.
hey guys, i am looking for Puskás legend

pnchocolates
Signature Card
pnchocolates
Signature Card

January 11th, 2014, 3:41 pm #10

Another complaint letter will be on it's way to Panini on Monday

Why, Why, Why do they keep on sticking the cards to the front of the magazine with
adhesive tape ????

I bought 3 magazines from my local Tesco today that didn't have bent or creased Van Persie LE cards (damaged cards is the subject of another complaint)
Despite my efforts to carefully detach the cards from the tape and the front of the magazine, all 3 suffered some form of damage.
Card 1) pulled off the card most of VP's forehead
Card 2) left a sticky residue across most of the top of the card where the tape had been
Card 3) pulled off the part of the black background