Starter Pack

pnchocolates
Signature Card
pnchocolates
Signature Card

September 26th, 2015, 9:21 am #1

This has happened before with MA Starters, just wanted to inform members that my binder only has 18 pages and with therefore only accommodate 324 cards back to back.
This collection will have 352 cards + LE's

ReggieBoy
101 Card
ReggieBoy
101 Card

September 26th, 2015, 9:36 am #2

At least Topps are consistently rubbish at providing binders that are big enough to house all the cards they release in a collection!

My solution to this particular problem will be to buy another English Premier League Starter Pack (which are cheaper than the Scottish Start Packs), and use that binder (because it has 28 pages in it, so can easily house the Scottish collection!!!).

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

September 26th, 2015, 9:41 am #3

ReggieBoy wrote:At least Topps are consistently rubbish at providing binders that are big enough to house all the cards they release in a collection!

My solution to this particular problem will be to buy another English Premier League Starter Pack (which are cheaper than the Scottish Start Packs), and use that binder (because it has 28 pages in it, so can easily house the Scottish collection!!!).
so topps make money from their mistake!

It is a good minimum fuss tip if you have the money.

However if you are intending to make the effort to complete the collection you could make the effort to ring topps customer service and get them to send you a binder that is big enough.

Phild
Masters Card
Phild
Masters Card

September 26th, 2015, 10:47 am #4

Contact Topps and they will replace it, they are aware of the issues