Signature Length - not to big please.

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

July 31st, 2010, 9:06 pm #1

Hi all,

Time for a nag I'm afraid.

I've noticed some signatures are getting very long. One members signature takes up a whole screen on it's own - you know who you are!! :angry :wink .

Can people limit their signature to a maximum of 10 lines of nornal sized writing, less if you use big fonts.

I will give members 7 days to reduce signature sizes, after that I will start doing my own pruning, and it could be brutal!!!

Thanks very much

Tollyman

July 31st, 2010, 9:36 pm #2

Tollyman wrote:Hi all,

Time for a nag I'm afraid.

I've noticed some signatures are getting very long. One members signature takes up a whole screen on it's own - you know who you are!! :angry :wink .

Can people limit there signature to a maximum of 10 lines of nornal sized writing, less if you use big fonts.

I will give members 7 days to reduce signature sizes, after that I will start doing my own pruning, and it could be brutal!!!

Thanks very much

Tollyman
Done it. BTW, is it me that my sig. takes up all the screen. If yes, Im sorry.
Need fifa coins. PM Me

felipemful
Signature Card
felipemful
Signature Card

August 1st, 2010, 1:01 am #3

well i have shorten my too....mine took up about half the screen.

suggestion:we could post a thread in trading area so people can post usernames that they done trade and is trusted.once they do another trade they could edit the post.so we dont need to post trusted trader,bad trader,pending all this stuffs.or even better,just go to feekback area and see the user record or post bad or good
hi!im felipemful,a match attax collector and collect match attax cards!go to http://felipemful.webs.com
my youtube http://twitter.com/felipemful

felipemful(101)*****(101)match attax
-------------COLLECTOR------------------

Arsenal101
Masters Card
Arsenal101
Masters Card

August 3rd, 2010, 7:16 pm #4

Reduced the sign on mine! :wink

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

August 9th, 2010, 12:58 pm #5

Can everyone please sort out their signatures, there are still many signatures that are huge.

I use a laptop with a 12 inch screen and many signatures are still over a page, people using iphones or small netbooks will have it even worse. Scrolling forever to see one post.

Please look at you signature and remove excessive words and pictures. 10 normal sized lines is more than enough (less if you use big fonts) My signature is the maximum size, if yours is bigger please amend.

I will delete members signatures completely if they are too big. be warned!

Pricey JNR
Masters Card
Pricey JNR
Masters Card

August 9th, 2010, 2:51 pm #6

Is mine ok Tollyman?
Great Traders:
Footymadwill(Will2k),Blandy33 x3,Cjchelsea, Jayce101 x2,LamboKeenie(MasterOfAdrenalyn) x2,Phild,PnChocolates,Tollyman,Pricey249( aka Pricey SNR), Swapit
NOTE: I DO NOT TRADE ABROAD(SORRY)[/colorFormer names: MatchAttaxCorey,MasterCoreyOfMatchAttax
AWARDS:
2010- Member Of The Year

will2k
Masters Card
will2k
Masters Card

August 9th, 2010, 3:31 pm #7

is mine ok :shrug
Match attax !!!! My feedback http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... /6721933/1
Previous Names : Footymadwill
- Man utd and Scunthorpe United Forever
Good traders: Pricey JNR, Blandy33, Phild, AnythingHibbert33, Jayce101, Tollyman, MarkMurray
Awards: None

Pricey JNR
Masters Card
Pricey JNR
Masters Card

August 9th, 2010, 3:44 pm #8

I reckon!
Great Traders:
Footymadwill(Will2k),Blandy33 x3,Cjchelsea, Jayce101 x2,LamboKeenie(MasterOfAdrenalyn) x2,Phild,PnChocolates,Tollyman,Pricey249( aka Pricey SNR), Swapit
NOTE: I DO NOT TRADE ABROAD(SORRY)[/colorFormer names: MatchAttaxCorey,MasterCoreyOfMatchAttax
AWARDS:
2010- Member Of The Year

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

August 9th, 2010, 3:48 pm #9

matchattaxcorey wrote:Is mine ok Tollyman?
you just need to edit 'ABROUD' to ABROAD. but yes its well under the 10 lines Tollyman wants so I dont think he needs to be bothered.
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.

seb10
Limited Edition
seb10
Limited Edition

August 9th, 2010, 4:36 pm #10

i got rid of my liverpool pic tollyman
sorry
youtube:matchattaxseb10
-----------------------------
(101)??????????(101)
----------Master--------