Set Break Up 09 10

fredlynch
101 Card
fredlynch
101 Card
Joined: September 26th, 2010, 7:40 pm

February 26th, 2011, 11:49 am #1

Could someone tell me please what this set was made up of, Match Winner, Star Player e.t.c and how many of each?

Also how much does shipping on collectit.de cost to the UK (London).

Thank you very much for your help. :cheers :cheers
Quote
Like
Share

MasterOfMatchAttax
Masters Card
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 10:09 pm

February 26th, 2011, 11:56 am #2

288 Base
37 Star Spielers
54 MatchWinners
5 Club Einhunderts
18 Badges/Wappen
18 Limitierte Auflages
1 Topps Logo Card
1 Bundesliga Logo Card
1 Meisterschale

Shipping usually costs £5-10 depending on the size of the package.
Quote
Like
Share

fredlynch
101 Card
fredlynch
101 Card
Joined: September 26th, 2010, 7:40 pm

February 26th, 2011, 12:01 pm #3

MasterOfMatchAttax wrote:288 Base
37 Star Spielers
54 MatchWinners
5 Club Einhunderts
18 Badges/Wappen
18 Limitierte Auflages
1 Topps Logo Card
1 Bundesliga Logo Card
1 Meisterschale

Shipping usually costs £5-10 depending on the size of the package.
Thank you very much MOMA. Very helpful. Is Meisterschale the Master Card? Also if I was to order a box of 100 packs and a binder am I looking at paying towards £10?

Thank you again. :cheers :cheers
Quote
Like
Share

LamboKeenie
Masters Card
LamboKeenie
Masters Card
Joined: April 3rd, 2010, 12:12 pm

February 26th, 2011, 12:03 pm #4

fredlynch wrote:
MasterOfMatchAttax wrote:288 Base
37 Star Spielers
54 MatchWinners
5 Club Einhunderts
18 Badges/Wappen
18 Limitierte Auflages
1 Topps Logo Card
1 Bundesliga Logo Card
1 Meisterschale

Shipping usually costs £5-10 depending on the size of the package.
Thank you very much MOMA. Very helpful. Is Meisterschale the Master Card? Also if I was to order a box of 100 packs and a binder am I looking at paying towards £10?

Thank you again. :cheers :cheers
meister is master card
Quote
Like
Share

fredlynch
101 Card
fredlynch
101 Card
Joined: September 26th, 2010, 7:40 pm

February 26th, 2011, 12:04 pm #5

LamboKeenie wrote:
fredlynch wrote:
MasterOfMatchAttax wrote:288 Base
37 Star Spielers
54 MatchWinners
5 Club Einhunderts
18 Badges/Wappen
18 Limitierte Auflages
1 Topps Logo Card
1 Bundesliga Logo Card
1 Meisterschale

Shipping usually costs £5-10 depending on the size of the package.
Thank you very much MOMA. Very helpful. Is Meisterschale the Master Card? Also if I was to order a box of 100 packs and a binder am I looking at paying towards £10?

Thank you again. :cheers :cheers
meister is master card
Thanks for clearing that up. Any idea about postage anybody?
Quote
Like
Share

MasterOfMatchAttax
Masters Card
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 10:09 pm

February 26th, 2011, 12:07 pm #6

It may be excess of £10 but I don't think they can charge that much more. I think £10'd be about right for buying a box. Good luck with the set.
Quote
Like
Share

fredlynch
101 Card
fredlynch
101 Card
Joined: September 26th, 2010, 7:40 pm

February 26th, 2011, 12:10 pm #7

MasterOfMatchAttax wrote:It may be excess of £10 but I don't think they can charge that much more. I think £10'd be about right for buying a box. Good luck with the set.
Thank you. :1356 :1356

I have completed all the English Match Attax sets and this will be my first German Match Attax set. Do you like the collection? Do you think I should go through with buying them?
Quote
Like
Share

MIKADO0231
100 Club
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 12:06 am

February 26th, 2011, 12:14 pm #8

Deutsche Post

Maxibrief

1kg = 7 Euro = 6 GBP
Quote
Like
Share

fredlynch
101 Card
fredlynch
101 Card
Joined: September 26th, 2010, 7:40 pm

February 26th, 2011, 12:17 pm #9

MIKADO0231 wrote:Deutsche Post

Maxibrief

1kg = 7 Euro = 6 GBP
Very interesting. Do you happen to know how much a display box (100 packets) weigh?

Thank you.
Quote
Like
Share

fredlynch
101 Card
fredlynch
101 Card
Joined: September 26th, 2010, 7:40 pm

February 26th, 2011, 12:39 pm #10

MasterOfMatchAttax wrote:It may be excess of £10 but I don't think they can charge that much more. I think £10'd be about right for buying a box. Good luck with the set.
You were right for the binder and 100 packs (display) it says 12 Euro shipping, which is £10.2369.

Thank you for all your help MOMA.
Quote
Like
Share