[RESULTS] Futera's New FWF Online Game Competition .. win virtual boxes

blizzard
Limited Edition
blizzard
Limited Edition

May 28th, 2015, 8:01 am #1

RESULTS

Well the results are in ... Futera were impress with the comments which they will take back. But there can be only 4 winners .. and so we have the following 4 winners as chosen by the Futera Technical Team.

Solumlupus
RobJones1973
Holy_66
Reggieboy

check your PM and CONGRATUALTIONS to the winners !!!!

Thanks all for participating.

WELL let's start with WHAT YOU CAN WIN !!!

Futera has kindly sponsored 4 BOXES (yes boxes that's 50 packs each) of the FWF Online Series 4 Game boxes to be given away.
These boxes are not available for sale any more and this could be probably the last few boxes out there !!

SO HOW DO YOU WIN THEM ?

Simple, in the new Futera FWF Online Game post here what you think of it :
- Name 1 Feature You Like about the new Game Design
- Name 1 Feature You Dislike about the new Game Design

That's all you have to do just state the feature you like and dislike and in a sentence or 2 state why, give a little explaination on it.

For now just put aside the various issues and bugs etc in the system, take it as a system with the features in it that all work and what about it do you like and dislike and you are limited to PICK ONLY 1 .. some of you may have more than 1 but narrow it down to just 1.

CONTEST STARTS NOW !!!
Ends on Wed 3rd June 2015 (that should give you some time to try out the Main Leagues, the Mini Leagues and all the other features of the system)

Short Rules and Regulations
1) Winners will get the pack code sent to them via PM.
2) 4 Lucky Winners will be announced.
3) Judges decision will be final.
My Completed Trades
Cjchelsea, markmurrayuk, pnchocolates, Matchattaxmad, lily
JoelMangsa, MasterOfMatchAttax, lostdonkey, stevesmith, papagali
gokurasu73, tollyman, matchattaxfan4, gt6943, MIKADO0231
l1sboa, spurs.attax, hattersfan, CharlesHK, Rollcollector
longlongago_08, NeilB, marchingwizard, Pedrelx, dan5577
matchattaxfanatic, jayce101, DARBO

Bad Traders
Seb10

blizzard
Limited Edition
blizzard
Limited Edition

May 28th, 2015, 8:19 am #2

Just to get things going here's my take on the New FWF Game.

LIKE :- Auto game play : at least it allows me to play opponents at times I usually can not make it.

DISLIKE :- Opening packs with Fireworks in them. I just like to rip open packs and not have little fireworks animation when a hit is received.

My Completed Trades
Cjchelsea, markmurrayuk, pnchocolates, Matchattaxmad, lily
JoelMangsa, MasterOfMatchAttax, lostdonkey, stevesmith, papagali
gokurasu73, tollyman, matchattaxfan4, gt6943, MIKADO0231
l1sboa, spurs.attax, hattersfan, CharlesHK, Rollcollector
longlongago_08, NeilB, marchingwizard, Pedrelx, dan5577
matchattaxfanatic, jayce101, DARBO

Bad Traders
Seb10

Chocco
Player of the Month
Chocco
Player of the Month

May 28th, 2015, 9:14 am #3

Like...No...LOVE the new autoplay. We cant always be playing Futera ( no really we can't!!) and so autoplay is perfect, and its great for other players too - who really wants to play a bot team when you can test your team against a real team.

Dislike...that there are no limits on the number of times you can play a team each week. Its good to test yourself against better teams...but no one wants to be thrashed 20 times by the same team. So set a limit of 4 games, just like there is in mini league. Or lets have a button thats lets Futera decide the outcome on the spot so you dont have to watch your team losing 8-0 - again!! (although seeing the stats can be useful for improvement )
FWF teams CHOCOLATE HEROES and RANDOM FARMER

mar
Fans Favourite
mar
Fans Favourite

May 28th, 2015, 9:38 am #4

LIKE :- MENU BUTTON : Easier to use for newbie. Easy to understand.

DISLIKE :- INDICATOR : No status indicator above the mini leagues.

Peppins
Star Player
Peppins
Star Player

May 28th, 2015, 11:49 am #5

Like: i love to know the average ratings of the players so i can see what players plays well and what i have to change to improve my team.

Dislike: i think that in delete and swap lists is difficult to find players if you have many cards and a filter like in allcards section is welcome.

Jasper
Star Player
Jasper
Star Player

May 28th, 2015, 2:41 pm #6

Like: In game, where player names are marked on the dots on the fields, so i could recognise the movement of my players, which is a thing that I like.

Dislike: The system that making us losing 0-10. In some case, we may lose 0-10 because of the Internet crash or network error, which bring us disadvantage and seems not fair to us. I know that Futera do set up this system to reduce the number of players quitting in half time to escape from losing, but I hope Futera could find another way to overcome it, or is there a way to distinguish players who leave because of Internet error and those who really intend to quit and prevent losing?

Angel
Player of the Month
Angel
Player of the Month

May 28th, 2015, 2:50 pm #7

Like: The AUTOPLAY function is the most I appreciate as I can save time for investigate the position of other players

Dislike: We are unable to select the level of fcff match against others, it seems we are fixed to BRONZE only and we cant try it in silver or Gold levels which is quite sad to hear that

Muthusamychan
Regular Card
Muthusamychan
Regular Card

May 28th, 2015, 3:02 pm #8

Like: The 3D design of the team line-up is fantasic, it looks like we are really managing a real team with our players.

Dislike: The new design of the game do not autoplay itself when I play, though I put autoplay, the game do not go smoothly

toysrus
Regular Card
toysrus
Regular Card

May 28th, 2015, 3:16 pm #9

LIKE: The new team features allows team not to have their own cartel as the system will generate an opponent, so the chance of monopoly reduces.

DISLIKE: Sometimes people let others waiting and the only way we can accept is to accept a lost of 0-10, quite ridiculous!!!

solumlupus
Player of the Month
solumlupus
Player of the Month

May 28th, 2015, 4:34 pm #10

Like: Autoplay system. Old system required you to be online at certain times to get many games. Much easier to complete games now.

Dislike: Build a stadium feature is not as exciting as I feel it could be. If they can make the stadiums more interactive and allow the game to be played in your stadium or your opponents stadium it would make this feature more interesting.
FWF Team: Benz Cruzados

Futera Cards for sale @ Benz Futera Shop