Redeeming the game code

skattered
Fans Favourite
skattered
Fans Favourite

June 18th, 2014, 1:19 am #1

Just wondering if redeeming the game codes at the back of the card would effect the resale price of the cards?

Anyone here knows?

nicolasharris
100 Club

June 18th, 2014, 1:47 am #2

Game Codes separated from a card will usually lower the remaining card value.

skattered
Fans Favourite
skattered
Fans Favourite

June 18th, 2014, 1:56 am #3

Damn, i guess i can only use my doubles and spares to play :3

Zabolek
Limited Edition
Zabolek
Limited Edition

June 18th, 2014, 8:44 am #4

I wouldn't think it's the case; who cares if I redeemed a code of the Adrenalyn XL World Cup 2010 when you can do absolutely nothing with it right now? The same will be true of this collection in a month or two, so the sales value will in no way be affected.

Matt
101 Card
Matt
101 Card

June 18th, 2014, 9:15 am #5

Zabolek wrote:I wouldn't think it's the case; who cares if I redeemed a code of the Adrenalyn XL World Cup 2010 when you can do absolutely nothing with it right now? The same will be true of this collection in a month or two, so the sales value will in no way be affected.
This. Very few people play the game and it will be gone soon, so using the code won't devalue it in any way.

lordfa9
i-card
lordfa9
i-card

August 12th, 2014, 3:36 am #6

Matt wrote:
Zabolek wrote:I wouldn't think it's the case; who cares if I redeemed a code of the Adrenalyn XL World Cup 2010 when you can do absolutely nothing with it right now? The same will be true of this collection in a month or two, so the sales value will in no way be affected.
This. Very few people play the game and it will be gone soon, so using the code won't devalue it in any way.
where I come from; a lot of the people are collectors who have actually never heard of online play..at all..

didn't hurt me one bit when I traded for cards with good play value (DF Rock Tiago Silva for example), use the code and then sold/traded the card