amigo
101 Card
amigo
101 Card

May 24th, 2010, 12:51 pm #31

Hi,Topps,

As far as I am concerned,Topps World Stars has launched UK edition,German edition and Spanish edition.It is the first time for Topps to issue different WORLD CUP collection in accordance with target market .Is it a sign of your ambition to compete with the heavyweight like Panini?Obviously,you overcame Panini in Bundesliga,what's your next
strategy?Have you make up minds penetrating the Asian market especially Chinese one?
Goonerz,Oranje Supporter, hablo espa?ol

MasterOfMatchAttax
Masters Card

May 24th, 2010, 2:23 pm #32

Dear Topps,
What inspired you to create Match Attax?

raz
101 Card
raz
101 Card

May 24th, 2010, 2:53 pm #33

will you make cards for the championship and league 1
manchester city for ever and tell me if you live near oldham

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

May 24th, 2010, 3:49 pm #34

I notice the last few years you have produced a lot of limited edition and Signed cards with your Match attax and Topps total football sticker collections.
Dont you think that collectors will become disullusioned with your products as the majority of Parents for their kids and serious collectors want to complete sets and not have for example, A signed ltd edt run of 100 Fabregas' missing which only sells on ebay for £500+. This does not benefit Topps in anyway.
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.

Sir Roger Hunt
Man of the Match
Sir Roger Hunt
Man of the Match

May 24th, 2010, 3:50 pm #35

Another question...

As you own the well known Merlin brand name, perhaps you might consider selling a Premier League Set under that name - 500+ individually numbered cards with stats etc under the Merlin name - and leave the Match Attax under the Topps name. That way collectors can have the set they want - and you also have a set geared towards a younger demographic.

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

May 24th, 2010, 3:52 pm #36

I see Panini are producing Ltd Edition cards with their successful Adrenalyn XL product for the European market. How do you feel as they seem to have copied your approach (starter packs, tins etc) but have made their product obtainable and therefore currently outselling your Match attax world stars/england collection?

ben9011
Signature Card
ben9011
Signature Card

May 24th, 2010, 3:57 pm #37

could you stop making an error card for each season it annoying ??????
Thanks Ben
LFC 4 Eva
His armband proved he was a red suarez, suarez you'll never walk alone it said suarez,suarez he bought his band from from a lad in spain tall and blonde forgot his name luiz suarez liverpool's number 7
Xbox Live: oPeX QuAnTaM

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

May 24th, 2010, 3:57 pm #38

As an owner of a Newsagent, we were sent 3 Torres Ltd Edition promotion sheets to give to customers. Do you feel that was adequate as when I requested more to meet demand from my customers I still await a reply from my email of 14th May or anymore to be sent (Cust No can be sent on request). I know a lot of owners in my area and all have had to turn customers away wanting to buy 10 packs of your product to get the leaflet and claim torres limited. How quickly are you able to respond to questions asked via the email address given on the Topps Football website as this does not seem acceptable?

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

May 24th, 2010, 4:01 pm #39

Can you tell me why you decided to release the Topps England 2005 card collection to the Japanese market only? Surely they would of sold well in the UK alongside Asia as they covered solely the english national team?

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

May 24th, 2010, 4:04 pm #40

Why does your shop only allow delivery to the UK and not worldwide if your products are sold in many different countries?