Wes Hoolohan
Simeon Jackson

Cardiff
jay Boothroyd
Michael chopra
Craig bellamy(if he signs perenatly)
Hey, what about Long, Harte and McAnuff??? :wink
Long will be an Everton MOM next season

@Sick - I dont think Norwich will benefit as they took 4 points from QPR in the 2 matches with them this season anyway?
you think Long will be at Everton??? could happen but we need a well know stiker a prem 20+ striker

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

April 30th, 2011, 5:43 pm #22

CardSwapper1 wrote:
JuveFC wrote:
Sickone95 wrote:
swapit wrote:Paddy Kenny
Wayne Routledge(if he signs permenatly)
adel tarrabt
those to be motm.

Nowrich(if the come up)
Grant Holt
Wes Hoolohan
Simeon Jackson

Cardiff
jay Boothroyd
Michael chopra

@Sick - I dont think Norwich will benefit as they took 4 points from QPR in the 2 matches with them this season anyway?
you think Long will be at Everton??? could happen but we need a well know stiker a prem 20+ striker
Hes expected to join them - but if Reading do gain promotion instead of Norwich and others, I doubt they will sell him as wouldnt need to. Everton are waiting to pounce if Reading are not promoted as will only be around 5million so cheap enough for them to afford.
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.

CardSwapper1
Masters Card
CardSwapper1
Masters Card

April 30th, 2011, 5:49 pm #23

JuveFC wrote:
CardSwapper1 wrote:
JuveFC wrote:
Sickone95 wrote:
adel tarrabt
those to be motm.

Nowrich(if the come up)
Grant Holt
Wes Hoolohan
Simeon Jackson

Cardiff
jay Boothroyd
Michael chopra

Hes expected to join them - but if Reading do gain promotion instead of Norwich and others, I doubt they will sell him as wouldnt need to. Everton are waiting to pounce if Reading are not promoted as will only be around 5million so cheap enough for them to afford.
yeah if we sell Yak and Yobo and Vaughan (we have no money) £5M is abit much I would say for him about £3M

Sickone95
Masters Card
Sickone95
Masters Card

April 30th, 2011, 5:50 pm #24

JuveFC wrote:
CardSwapper1 wrote:
JuveFC wrote:
Sickone95 wrote:
adel tarrabt
those to be motm.

Nowrich(if the come up)
Grant Holt
Wes Hoolohan
Simeon Jackson

Cardiff
jay Boothroyd
Michael chopra

£5M is a good deal for him, He didn't really get the chance to prove himself while Reading were in the PL a few years back but he is certainly much more capable of banging in the goals for a team like Everton. He's been beastly this season, second top scorer in the championship.

Damn you Everton!!!

Arsenal101
Masters Card
Arsenal101
Masters Card

April 30th, 2011, 5:52 pm #25

CardSwapper1 wrote:
JuveFC wrote:
CardSwapper1 wrote:
JuveFC wrote:
Sickone95 wrote:
swapit wrote:Paddy Kenny<br />Wayne Routledge(if he signs permenatly)<br />adel tarrabt<br />those to be motm.<br /><br />Nowrich(if the come up)<br />Grant Holt<br />Wes Hoolohan<br />Simeon Jackson<br /><br />Cardiff<br />jay Boothroyd<br />Michael chopra<br />Craig bellamy(if he signs perenatly)
Hey, what about Long, Harte and McAnuff??? :wink <br /><br />
Long will be an Everton MOM next season <br /><br />@Sick - I dont think Norwich will benefit as they took 4 points from QPR in the 2 matches with them this season anyway?
yeah if we sell Yak and Yobo and Vaughan (we have no money) £5M is abit much I would say for him about £3M
Please sell Vaughan to Palace Palacw really need him!!

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card

April 30th, 2011, 5:53 pm #26

Sickone95 wrote:
JuveFC wrote:
CardSwapper1 wrote:
JuveFC wrote:
Sickone95 wrote:
adel tarrabt
those to be motm.

Nowrich(if the come up)
Grant Holt
Wes Hoolohan
Simeon Jackson

Cardiff
jay Boothroyd
Michael chopra

£5M is a good deal for him, He didn't really get the chance to prove himself while Reading were in the PL a few years back but he is certainly much more capable of banging in the goals for a team like Everton. He's been beastly this season, second top scorer in the championship.

Damn you Everton!!!
I wouldn't give up yet Sick, still plenty more football to be played...
Forest could easily beat Norwich in the Play off Semi (as they outplayed Norwich at Carra Rud) and Reading could beat them in the final at Wembley. Im usually wrong but you never know?
5m has to be the going rate for someone with Long's strike rate surely...?
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.

Sickone95
Masters Card
Sickone95
Masters Card

April 30th, 2011, 5:55 pm #27

JuveFC wrote:
Sickone95 wrote:
JuveFC wrote:
CardSwapper1 wrote:
JuveFC wrote:
Sickone95 wrote:
adel tarrabt
those to be motm.

Nowrich(if the come up)
Grant Holt
Wes Hoolohan
Simeon Jackson

Cardiff
jay Boothroyd
Michael chopra

Damn you Everton!!!
I wouldn't give up yet Sick, still plenty more football to be played...
Forest could easily beat Norwich in the Play off Semi (as they outplayed Norwich at Carra Rud) and Reading could beat them in the final at Wembley. Im usually wrong but you never know?
5m has to be the going rate for someone with Long's strike rate surely...?
Just hope that he won't be of an Ebanks-Blake sort of person when/if Reading go up or if he moves to Everton or any other club who try to take him.

CardSwapper1
Masters Card
CardSwapper1
Masters Card

April 30th, 2011, 5:56 pm #28

Sickone95 wrote:
JuveFC wrote:
CardSwapper1 wrote:
JuveFC wrote:
Sickone95 wrote:
adel tarrabt
those to be motm.

Nowrich(if the come up)
Grant Holt
Wes Hoolohan
Simeon Jackson

Cardiff
jay Boothroyd
Michael chopra

Damn you Everton!!!
lol we havent got him yet I hope we buy him I like him. Played good for Reading when they played us in the FA Cup.

arsenal9126
Masters Card
arsenal9126
Masters Card

April 30th, 2011, 5:59 pm #29

Never a hundred club
Arsenal Fc
Good traders are in my feedback topic

crazycardstyler
Limited Edition
crazycardstyler
Limited Edition

April 30th, 2011, 6:00 pm #30

qpr cant be religated 15pts because if they do then sheff u will have to go back in the prem thats what the FA said anyway because shef u shouldnt have been deducted 15pts they said
Trusted Traders: Cjchelea - Rollcollector - Blackout216 - Bwfc123 - Lostdonkey - Blandy33 - MasterOfMatchAttax - llpalm08 - MatchAttaxLegend

My Feedback:

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 229/1/#new

Match Attax All Years Limited Edition Valuations and where they came from:

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... 707/1/#new