Purchasing Stickers off Topps Website?

fredlynch
101 Card
fredlynch
101 Card
Joined: 7:40 PM - Sep 26, 2010

10:56 AM - Feb 18, 2011 #1

Please note that you are only allowed to make one transaction from this part of the shop.


Does this mean that you can only buy 50 stickers off the Topps Website? Urgent help needed please.

Thanks!
Quote
Like
Share

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card
Joined: 8:30 AM - May 15, 2010

5:49 PM - Feb 18, 2011 #2

yes spot on.

Although if you have another email address, you could get an order of another 50 using the name of someone else in your family at the same address
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.
Quote
Like
Share

fredlynch
101 Card
fredlynch
101 Card
Joined: 7:40 PM - Sep 26, 2010

6:17 PM - Feb 18, 2011 #3

JuveFC wrote:yes spot on.

Although if you have another email address, you could get an order of another 50 using the name of someone else in your family at the same address
So it will post to my address if I use a different email address? Then what does it mean by transaction?

Thank you for all your help, it is much appreciated. :1356 :1356
Quote
Like
Share

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card
Joined: 8:30 AM - May 15, 2010

6:30 PM - Feb 18, 2011 #4

fredlynch wrote:
JuveFC wrote:yes spot on.

Although if you have another email address, you could get an order of another 50 using the name of someone else in your family at the same address
So it will post to my address if I use a different email address? Then what does it mean by transaction?

Thank you for all your help, it is much appreciated. :1356 :1356
yes it will post to your address. Use your mums,dads, brothers name or whatever and address with a different email and order 50 more if you need that many?

one transaction means one order of 2011 stickers -
ie if you order 10 stickers and pay for them on your email address you would not be allowed to order any more of this collection on the same email address.
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.
Quote
Like
Share

fredlynch
101 Card
fredlynch
101 Card
Joined: 7:40 PM - Sep 26, 2010

9:14 PM - Feb 18, 2011 #5

JuveFC wrote:
fredlynch wrote:
JuveFC wrote:yes spot on.

Although if you have another email address, you could get an order of another 50 using the name of someone else in your family at the same address
So it will post to my address if I use a different email address? Then what does it mean by transaction?

Thank you for all your help, it is much appreciated. :1356 :1356
yes it will post to your address. Use your mums,dads, brothers name or whatever and address with a different email and order 50 more if you need that many?

one transaction means one order of 2011 stickers -
ie if you order 10 stickers and pay for them on your email address you would not be allowed to order any more of this collection on the same email address.
Thank you very much. As always you offer clear and concise advice and explanations. A true legend on this forum.
Quote
Like
Share

JuveFC
Masters Card
JuveFC
Masters Card
Joined: 8:30 AM - May 15, 2010

9:16 PM - Feb 18, 2011 #6

no problems Fred, thanks for your kind words, its nice to be appreciated. Hope you've managed to order all the stickers you need. :1356

I think I ramble on a little too much sometimes though...!!
MODERATORS - PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.
Quote
Like
Share

fredlynch
101 Card
fredlynch
101 Card
Joined: 7:40 PM - Sep 26, 2010

9:25 PM - Feb 18, 2011 #7

JuveFC wrote:no problems Fred, thanks for your kind words, its nice to be appreciated. Hope you've managed to order all the stickers you need. :1356

I think I ramble on a little too much sometimes though...!!
I will order my stickers tomorrow. Ramble on? I don't think so! Always concise and first rate knowledge that is easy to understand.
Quote
Like
Share

turboboy94
Masters Card
turboboy94
Masters Card
Joined: 2:22 AM - Dec 12, 2010

11:12 PM - Mar 07, 2011 #8

I wouldn't purchase of Topps as sometimes they make SILLY mistakes. I have seen the mistakes in some YouTube videos.
Quote
Like
Share

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card
Joined: 7:58 PM - Nov 02, 2010

6:36 PM - Mar 08, 2011 #9

well if they do make mestakes just email them then i see no problem with them!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Quote
Like
Share

arsenal9126
Masters Card
arsenal9126
Masters Card
Joined: 4:53 PM - Jun 07, 2010

7:33 PM - Mar 09, 2011 #10

Topps make mistakes quite regulary
Arsenal Fc
Good traders are in my feedback topic
Quote
Like
Share