Problems at Topps?

elcid
Player of the Month
elcid
Player of the Month

October 10th, 2014, 8:19 am #1

Strange thing happening for me. I tried to place an order Wednesday for an old Print-Me through the Topps website. When checking out I get the message
wrote:Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time

I was in a rush so though maybe they had a website blip and tried again yesterday afternoon. Same thing happened. I tried to call the customer services number and got the BT message that "this number is not accepting calls". Same on both counts this morning.

Anyone actually ordered from Topps or spoken to them in the last couple of days? Or is it just me being totally unlucky?

elcid
Player of the Month
elcid
Player of the Month

October 10th, 2014, 9:05 am #2

It appear the phones have been down for 24 hours at Topps. All working now.

My order issue is a 1 in a million issue which they click a button their end and it fixes things.

pnchocolates
Signature Card
pnchocolates
Signature Card

October 10th, 2014, 12:14 pm #3

I am waiting for an issue to be resolved for an order that goes back to early September.

I ordered 3 SPL cards. When the order arrived I got 1 which I ordered and 2 incorrect.
I telephoned customer services pointing out the error but when the cards replacements arrived they were once more wrong.
Rather than call again as it was only 2 cards I reordered online and when the cards arrived they were once more incorrect.
Now getting rather annoyed I emailed Topps to point out once more the error. Last Friday I received a reply asking for confirmation of my address and to date I am still waiting my cards

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
rcgcecdc
Player of the Month

October 10th, 2014, 12:31 pm #4

Topp sending the wrong card?..that's nothing new mate

jaxattax
100 Club
jaxattax
100 Club

October 10th, 2014, 1:30 pm #5

We got a letter from them at end of magazine subscription asking us to send in any tokens we had from magazines and they would redeem them against cards, even if not enough! We sent in 10 for another rooney wc and the 8 we had for Agueros.
They sent the Rooney but not the Aguero. Pretty poor considering fact we have had a lot of phone conversations and history recorded on their database.

GBD1981
Star Player
GBD1981
Star Player

October 12th, 2014, 7:04 am #6

I sent my vouchers in for another Gold Aguero hoping they might send out, but I didnt get it either. lol
I have a number of signed Match Attax cards for sale including

13/14: Ashley Young, Wilshere Sport Relief and Wilshere 100 Club
World Cup 14: Joe Hart, Vlaar, Paulinho, Wilshere standard, Wilshere MOTM with sticker on signature & Wilshere MOTM without sticker signature
14/15: Olivier Giroud MOTM card

Pm if interested & discounts available for buying multiple cards