101 Card

December 24th, 2016, 9:50 am #41

Did you multiple accounts to the same address

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

December 24th, 2016, 10:08 am #42

My last 3 cards I needed for a complete set arrived yesterday. Only waiting for last weeks cards to arrive now.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

ReggieBoy
101 Card
ReggieBoy
101 Card

June 3rd, 2017, 3:27 pm #43

Am wondering if anyone can help.

I'm looking for four Match Attax Extra code cards (the ones with Club Together on the back)...

Oscar (Chelsea)
Kone (Everton)
Downing (Middlesbrough)
Bojan (Stoke)

I'm not bothered if the codes have been used. I'm just wanting these code cards for my binder. Does anyone have spares? I have hundreds of the Match Attax code cards (with Match Attax Live on the back) if anyone is needing.

Am happy to buy them if anyone can help...

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

June 3rd, 2017, 3:51 pm #44

ReggieBoy wrote:Am wondering if anyone can help.

I'm looking for four Match Attax Extra code cards (the ones with Club Together on the back)...

Oscar (Chelsea)
Kone (Everton)
Downing (Middlesbrough)
Bojan (Stoke)

I'm not bothered if the codes have been used. I'm just wanting these code cards for my binder. Does anyone have spares? I have hundreds of the Match Attax code cards (with Match Attax Live on the back) if anyone is needing.

Am happy to buy them if anyone can help...
These are the only 4 I need too! I guess maybe they weren't made? Happy to be proved wrong though! :shrug
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

dakbryncae
Star Player
dakbryncae
Star Player

June 3rd, 2017, 5:17 pm #45

I asked Rod Pearson from Match Attax while I was at the Swap and Play tour at Leicester City FC. He confirmed to me that these four code cards were not released as they were not sure whether the players were moving on etc.

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Jimmieg7
101 Card

June 4th, 2017, 9:58 am #46

dakbryncae wrote:I asked Rod Pearson from Match Attax while I was at the Swap and Play tour at Leicester City FC. He confirmed to me that these four code cards were not released as they were not sure whether the players were moving on etc.
That's got to be the worst excuse I have ever heard irrespective of whether they were staying or leaving Topps had still issued the pro11 card, it's not as though they would replace the pro11 with another card if they had left,another perfect example of the lack of intellect of the entire uk based company!

ReggieBoy
101 Card
ReggieBoy
101 Card

June 4th, 2017, 12:34 pm #47

dakbryncae wrote:I asked Rod Pearson from Match Attax while I was at the Swap and Play tour at Leicester City FC. He confirmed to me that these four code cards were not released as they were not sure whether the players were moving on etc.
Well that explains why I've found it so hard to find them! Thanks for putting me out of my mystery in trying to collect something that doesn't actually exist!

John1509
Man of the Match
John1509
Man of the Match

June 6th, 2017, 4:28 pm #48

Match Attax seems to have run dry of the Pro11 card number 8 (Barkley) , Of all the cards my family have been getting over the past few weeks, that one never turns up, I did message Match Attax via facebook, they confirmed that that card had runout but more were on its way and will take approx 28 days, Well that was two months back :rant

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

June 7th, 2017, 4:08 pm #49

I suggest you get in touch again. They will have massively turned their focus on next seasons collection now.

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Jimmieg7
101 Card

June 7th, 2017, 5:11 pm #50

To be honest I am a couple of 8's short also