JackW
100 Club
JackW
100 Club

November 1st, 2016, 12:34 pm #31

We have played various games at various random times over the last 2 or 3 weeks and havent had a problem once
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

John1509
Man of the Match
John1509
Man of the Match

November 13th, 2016, 3:07 pm #32

Hi all, been browsing this forum for many months now, thought i'd better register ,

Has anyone else been having problems in not receiving their Pro11 cards ? :shrug , myself & other family members had no problem last season , but this season, we got the week 8 cards through, but since then Nothing :rant ,( all family members have received messages that they won the card they choose each week)
My neighbor set up a couple accounts from the start of the season and have to date received four weeks worth of their cards that they won

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
Jack Buxton
Man of the Match

November 17th, 2016, 8:09 am #33

Hi John, welcome.

Topps really are hit and miss when sending cards. Last season i found they would go spells when they would send cards regularly then miss 2 to 3 weeks and send them together in a catch up week. This season seems no different, they started well but have now missed a couple of weeks but i have just had some through at the beginning of this week

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Jimmieg7
101 Card

November 17th, 2016, 8:15 am #34

To date I have received 4 cards out of the 24 I have won I leant a lot over the past couple of season and now have a spreadsheet of which cards I have and haven't received and against which account I will then query with topps when I find the time, I know of a number of cards that I did not receive last year, if I remember right they also ran out of a number of the cards

JackW
100 Club
JackW
100 Club

November 17th, 2016, 10:03 am #35

Jack Buxton wrote:Hi John, welcome.

Topps really are hit and miss when sending cards. Last season i found they would go spells when they would send cards regularly then miss 2 to 3 weeks and send them together in a catch up week. This season seems no different, they started well but have now missed a couple of weeks but i have just had some through at the beginning of this week
And if previous form is anything to go by don't expect anything 2 weeks either side of Christmas either

You would also think that they would have some sort of system on their computer that would detect that multiples are going to one house and they would put them all in the same envelope....rather than posting out up to SIX envelopes each with 1 card in rather than just one with all 6 cards in....they would save so much on postage/ packaging that way
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Jimmieg7
101 Card

December 19th, 2016, 7:31 pm #36

To date I have had 7 of 32 cards I completed the set 3 weeks ago, same happened last year luckily I made a proper log and will be emailing "incoming" tomorrow how is everyone else doing.

John1509
Man of the Match
John1509
Man of the Match

December 19th, 2016, 8:33 pm #37

Jimmieg7 wrote:To date I have had 7 of 32 cards I completed the set 3 weeks ago, same happened last year luckily I made a proper log and will be emailing "incoming" tomorrow how is everyone else doing.
After 3-4 not so nice emails too their support team regarding why am i not receiving several weeks worth of pro11 cards that i won, they replayed back that only one account per person is aloud, and i had five accounts at my address the same name...WELL DER !!, Myself ,wife & three kids have the same surname , thats the only same name we have, everyone of us use a different email address and have the proper personal details in our accounts,

They finally saw sense and started sending our cards again in week 15, But have only just got week 16 through the post today, In total we have lost 30+ cards whilst they decided to stop sending them too us, Will never see them again, will have to win them again over the coming weeks to complete some sets,

pnchocolates
Signature Card
pnchocolates
Signature Card

December 20th, 2016, 1:41 pm #38

Premier League this is play week 20
Recieved card from week 16 yesterday

Fabien
Hat Trick Hero
Fabien
Hat Trick Hero

December 21st, 2016, 12:12 pm #39

Hi,

I live in France, i played at Match Attax live. My team get more than 1300 points but i never won a pro 11 card. Maybe you must to live in UK in order to win its.

Badge32
Hat Trick Hero
Badge32
Hat Trick Hero

December 24th, 2016, 8:50 am #40

I have recieved almost all my cards. Just waiting on 3 cards to arrive and complete the first set.