Pro 11

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Jimmieg7
101 Card
Joined: October 26th, 2014, 11:21 am

September 24th, 2017, 9:57 am #1

Topps have released some images of Pro 11 cards look good and based game n the 3 cards shown hopefully a good range of Players Pro11 Topps Twitter
Quote
Like
Share

John1509
Man of the Match
John1509
Man of the Match
Joined: November 13th, 2016, 2:56 pm

October 3rd, 2017, 5:37 pm #2

First week of cards won last week, Lets see how long we have to wait for them

Has anyone got a spare code for the following card below ?

Harry Arter ( Bournemouth)
Quote
Like
Share

everton fc
Player of the Month
everton fc
Player of the Month
Joined: September 5th, 2011, 3:21 pm

October 3rd, 2017, 6:14 pm #3

John1509 wrote:First week of cards won last week, Lets see how long we have to wait for them

Has anyone got a spare code for the following card below ?

Harry Arter ( Bournemouth)
6zeod6rx
[/url][/IMG]
Quote
Like
Share

John1509
Man of the Match
John1509
Man of the Match
Joined: November 13th, 2016, 2:56 pm

October 3rd, 2017, 7:01 pm #4

everton fc wrote:
John1509 wrote:First week of cards won last week, Lets see how long we have to wait for them

Has anyone got a spare code for the following card below ?

Harry Arter ( Bournemouth)
6zeod6rx
Thanks, but came up as Not Valid code , was looking for an un used one
Quote
Like
Share

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Jimmieg7
101 Card
Joined: October 26th, 2014, 11:21 am

October 3rd, 2017, 7:27 pm #5

TTYKXZOV
Quote
Like
Share

everton fc
Player of the Month
everton fc
Player of the Month
Joined: September 5th, 2011, 3:21 pm

October 3rd, 2017, 7:33 pm #6

John1509 wrote:
everton fc wrote:
John1509 wrote:First week of cards won last week, Lets see how long we have to wait for them

Has anyone got a spare code for the following card below ?

Harry Arter ( Bournemouth)
6zeod6rx
Thanks, but came up as Not Valid code , was looking for an un used one
it is unused just change o to 0
[/url][/IMG]
Quote
Like
Share

ReggieBoy
101 Card
ReggieBoy
101 Card
Joined: February 15th, 2015, 8:00 pm

October 10th, 2017, 8:25 pm #7

Has anyone else had problems winning Pro 11 cards this year so far?

There were only 777 winners in the first week (according to the league tables), and I thought it was a glitch that none of my teams won - but again, I've not had any messages through for any of my teams even though I had more than 200 points with all of them (which was good enough to finish in the Top 200 according to the league tables).

Just wondering if others have had similar problems. And to those folk that have had messages through confirming they've won Pro 11 cards this year, are your accounts new accounts - or the same ones that you used last year?

Any help / advice / comments gratefully appreciated...
Quote
Like
Share

dakbryncae
Star Player
dakbryncae
Star Player
Joined: April 21st, 2011, 5:53 pm

October 10th, 2017, 8:59 pm #8

I have had messages confirming that my teams won for the 1st and 2nd week using the same accounts as last year.


Quote
Like
Share

John1509
Man of the Match
John1509
Man of the Match
Joined: November 13th, 2016, 2:56 pm

October 11th, 2017, 7:23 am #9

Same here, using my same accounts as last year, Message's confirming that i've won on both weeks, Just waiting to see how long Topp's take to send them out
Quote
Like
Share

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card
Joined: February 25th, 2010, 9:40 pm

October 11th, 2017, 8:11 am #10

I am also using the same accounts as last year and I have won cards both weeks so far.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album



Quote
Like
Share