Jimmieg7
101 Card
Jimmieg7
101 Card

January 18th, 2016, 3:34 pm #11

Me too i have created a screen dump and will send later today. However my mate has had a message saying he has won a card!

JackW
100 Club
JackW
100 Club

January 18th, 2016, 3:37 pm #12

Jimmieg7 wrote:Me too i have created a screen dump and will send later today. However my mate has had a message saying he has won a card!
Did he get that message at the usual time or later?

If they say that cards weren't selected on those accounts it will be very annoying...the number of times I had to re-select them!!
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

ReggieBoy
101 Card
ReggieBoy
101 Card

January 18th, 2016, 4:21 pm #13

Just for clarity, the one account I played both games (and had the difficulties selecting both the English Premier League and UEFA Champions League Pro 11 cards is the one account that I’ve had a message saying that I’ve won a UEFA Champions League Pro 11 card.

I posted up last week that when I selected the Champions League card, it looked as though it wasn’t selected under the ‘PLAY NOW’ button. And it seemed to ‘over-write’ my English Premier League selection (as in when I went into the English Premier League game, the Pro 11 card that was selected to win was the Champions League card!).

My other accounts which were just playing the English Premier League game (and definitely had enough points to win a card) have not had messages on them. :idiot

And when I encountered the difficulties with my original account selecting a card in both games, I created a couple of new accounts using new e-mail addresses and new postal address and neither of these accounts got a message saying they’d won a card either (despite them both having more points than the team that did get a message!!!). :rant

I’m pretty sure another message will be forthcoming from Topps apologising for the balls-up once again, and stating that we’ll be awarded another random card. But whether we’re entitled to a card in both games or we have to select one or the other is still unclear!

JackW
100 Club
JackW
100 Club

January 18th, 2016, 4:59 pm #14

ReggieBoy wrote:Just for clarity, the one account I played both games (and had the difficulties selecting both the English Premier League and UEFA Champions League Pro 11 cards is the one account that I’ve had a message saying that I’ve won a UEFA Champions League Pro 11 card.

I posted up last week that when I selected the Champions League card, it looked as though it wasn’t selected under the ‘PLAY NOW’ button. And it seemed to ‘over-write’ my English Premier League selection (as in when I went into the English Premier League game, the Pro 11 card that was selected to win was the Champions League card!).

My other accounts which were just playing the English Premier League game (and definitely had enough points to win a card) have not had messages on them. :idiot

And when I encountered the difficulties with my original account selecting a card in both games, I created a couple of new accounts using new e-mail addresses and new postal address and neither of these accounts got a message saying they’d won a card either (despite them both having more points than the team that did get a message!!!). :rant

I’m pretty sure another message will be forthcoming from Topps apologising for the balls-up once again, and stating that we’ll be awarded another random card. But whether we’re entitled to a card in both games or we have to select one or the other is still unclear!
You would also think that when there are mess ups like this they would use their Facebook, Twitter and other social media to apologise and make explanations as to what is going on....I'm sure the people on the frontline who are taking all these calls and emails would appreciate that!! and so would we so we know what is going on!!

They also need to clearly clarify whether or not you can with both Prem and CL cards in the same week or not!!

The rules should also be standardised on the website to what the Masters play at the Topps events....either that or the Masters just make the rules up as the go along....last event we went to they could have TWO tactic cards and they can use those as and when and would then challenge or say we couldnt use ours when we wanted!!

Rant over.....for now!!
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

trokes
Player of the Month
trokes
Player of the Month

January 18th, 2016, 5:18 pm #15

I created a new account for the champions league pro 11 cards and it saved the selection I made in the CL section

I finished around 120th but did not receive a message saying I had won

again I think Topps have issues with the website and it can't handle two the separate competitions

I messaged Topps on Friday about the card not saving in the CL section but it was being saved in the PL section, but have had no response as of yet

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Jimmieg7
101 Card

January 18th, 2016, 8:37 pm #16

JackW wrote:
Jimmieg7 wrote:Me too i have created a screen dump and will send later today. However my mate has had a message saying he has won a card!
Did he get that message at the usual time or later?

If they say that cards weren't selected on those accounts it will be very annoying...the number of times I had to re-select them!!
As with a couple of the other members i created a new account solely for champions league. Due to the issues i had trying to select a champions league pro11 on my existing accounts i took extra care on my new account to ensure it selected ok.

So in a nut shell im 110% sure i selected Peter Cech Pro11

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Jimmieg7
101 Card

January 18th, 2016, 8:39 pm #17

He got the message at the same time as usual

dany
Player of the Month
dany
Player of the Month

January 18th, 2016, 9:10 pm #18

but to win these cards how many matches have you played?

i´m from spain and i haven´t seen anything yet

Renko
Hat Trick Hero
Renko
Hat Trick Hero

January 18th, 2016, 9:20 pm #19

So my latest development is the Topps message saying I'd won a CL card has disappeared, and I had an unread message saying I'd won a PL card - a random one that I'd not yet won.

I was 40-something overall on the CL table
Bring back Championship Match Attax!

Then for 2016-17 season League One Match Attax

dany
Player of the Month
dany
Player of the Month

January 18th, 2016, 9:25 pm #20

and where can you see the ranking?