Premier Gold 2015 - 5" x 7"

Alan
Masters Card
Alan
Masters Card

March 17th, 2016, 6:11 pm #1

Premier Gold 2015 - 5" x 7" have just become available on Topps' website (Topps.com).

Topps - Premier Gold 2015 (16) - 5" x 7"

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

ReggieBoy
101 Card
ReggieBoy
101 Card

March 17th, 2016, 7:01 pm #2

If anyone is interested in collecting a particular team, I have bought all three sets.

This is because I had to pay ridiculous prices for the Man United cards on eBay and I vowed not to get stung again.

A few of you got the base, green and purple sets from me last year - so if you are interested in a particular club, pm me.

I'm not sure of the exact cost (because it depends on how much the customs charges are at this end), but suffice to say - the price I'll give you them for will be way cheaper than you'll be able to get elsewhere.

APF
Star Player
APF
Star Player

March 31st, 2016, 6:38 pm #3

Hi
Any luck with these, I'm interested in the 3 sets for a club

ReggieBoy
101 Card
ReggieBoy
101 Card

April 1st, 2016, 6:22 pm #4

Folks, I'm pleased to report that the 5" x 7" Premier Gold sets have arrived, and thankfully I didn't get hit with additional import charges.

Even better news is that all three sets I've got are the first ones issued (all cards are numbered 1)

Basic set #001/199
Black set #01/49
Gold set #01/10

Some Sellers are selling these cards individually on eBay at £29.99 per card, which is exactly why I bought them direct this year.

I would prefer these sets end up in the hands of genuine collectors for a fair price than to chase the highest price I can via eBay. So if you are interested in any or all three sets, pm me with what you think is a fair offer.

There has only been interest shown in four teams so far, and I will be in touch with the following individuals who noted an interest in the next day or so to see if they want to go conclude a deal or not.

Crystal Palace - Zabolek
Southampton - dasaint76
Tottenham - APF
West Brom - Phil

Give me a shout if you're interested or have any questions.

michaelskylin
Regular Card
michaelskylin
Regular Card

June 25th, 2016, 1:51 pm #5

i am interested in ALL tottenham hotspurs cards.. so if anyone wishes to sell or any places to recommend to me to get it, pls kindly let me know. I have collecting since '93 when i was still a teen but becos of limited finance all these years, quite hard for me to collect everything abt Spurs.. so pls email me michaelsky@gmail.com or watsapp me +6591735476 if u have any Spurs cards to sell to me.